The CW4Kids Talkback: Dinosaur King [September 2008] (Spoilers)

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Last week: I found it interesting that while the Dinos seem to hate Dr. Z, he still has a bond with some of those dinos that shows he can indeed show love and tenderness at times. I thought it was a shame the Alpha Gang didn't get the second rainbow dino.

This week: Max really should learn to take better care of his equipment. This is what, the third or fourth time he's been left powerless because of not having or breaking his equipment. Lucky for him Chomp was smart enough to pry it open. I wish that he wouldn't be getting all the three-horns though. It was hillarious seeing the double lightning strike though.

DinoQueen13

Life is Now or Never
When I heard Ungaro (head poacher)'s name, I found it familiar. Why? Because one of my friend's surname is Ungaro.

I loved how Ace dodged Spiny's Shockwave.
Next Week: Dinosaur Amour - Activated Saurolophus
2 Weeks: Temple Tempest - Activated move Tag Team / Pawpawsaurus

Light Lucario

Staff member
Another fun episode this week. I did like seeing the Africa background. I also thought that it was ridiculously funny how the hunters didn't realize that both the new dinosaur and Spiny were dinosaurs. You would think that it would be fairly obvious. I was kind of surprised that Mary and her team would think that the D-team were poachers. They are kids, after all. At least Dr. Taylor was able to clear things up. I also liked it how she knew that the dinosaurs weren't dogs, it really is obvious anyway, and then played along after that.

The Alpha Gang teaming up with the poachers was interesting, especially with how easy Spiny was able to get all of those animals. The battle between Ace and Spiny was pretty cool. Rex and Ace are my favorite characters of the D-Team in this series. I really liked seeing Ace dodge that Shockwave as well. Of course, Max dropped his Dino-holder held him back again. I was kind of surprised that the new dinosaur came to help, but maybe Chomp has some connection between all of the three-horn dinosaurs that they come across.

Chomp disappearing with the new dinosaur was interesting, but at least they found them pretty quickly. I did like seeing the cool battle field as all of the dinosaurs came out to battle. Zoey's move card was pretty cool. I also loved seeing Chomp finallly getting the stone for Max and then hitting Terry with a double Lighting Strike. That was pretty cool. Seeing the Alpah Gang being chased around like that was pretty funny too. I was glad that they got the new dinosaur card as well. I also liked the ending with Mary agreeing with the D-Team to continue protecting the animals, as they will continue protecting the dinosaurs.

Overall, a fun episode to a fun show. The battles were enjoyable and it was nice to see the new dinosaur in action for a bit. I'll be happy to watch next week's episode.

DinoQueen13

Life is Now or Never
Another fun episode this week. I did like seeing the Africa background. I also thought that it was ridiculously funny how the hunters didn't realize that both the new dinosaur and Spiny were dinosaurs. You would think that it would be fairly obvious. I was kind of surprised that Mary and her team would think that the D-team were poachers. They are kids, after all. At least Dr. Taylor was able to clear things up. I also liked it how she knew that the dinosaurs weren't dogs, it really is obvious anyway, and then played along after that.

The Alpha Gang teaming up with the poachers was interesting, especially with how easy Spiny was able to get all of those animals. The battle between Ace and Spiny was pretty cool. Rex and Ace are my favorite characters of the D-Team in this series. I really liked seeing Ace dodge that Shockwave as well. Of course, Max dropped his Dino-holder held him back again. I was kind of surprised that the new dinosaur came to help, but maybe Chomp has some connection between all of the three-horn dinosaurs that they come across.

Chomp disappearing with the new dinosaur was interesting, but at least they found them pretty quickly. I did like seeing the cool battle field as all of the dinosaurs came out to battle. Zoey's move card was pretty cool. I also loved seeing Chomp finallly getting the stone for Max and then hitting Terry with a double Lighting Strike. That was pretty cool. Seeing the Alpha Gang being chased around like that was pretty funny too. I was glad that they got the new dinosaur card as well. I also liked the ending with Mary agreeing with the D-Team to continue protecting the animals, as they will continue protecting the dinosaurs.

Overall, a fun episode to a fun show. The battles were enjoyable and it was nice to see the new dinosaur in action for a bit. I'll be happy to watch next week's episode.
I got a bit aggravated by the battle scene. But the Double Lightning Strike was funny. So was seeing the Alpha Gang falling down a waterfall - again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, lemme get this straight. VA's have gone on strike protesting AI replicating their voices, and SAG-AFTRA signs a partnership deal with Narrativ? Apparently this is the second time SAG-AFTRA has done something like this.
Toonsylvania is a hidden gem from the late 90s, A real shame that the show hasn't been recognized since the early 2000s.
25 years ago today! Fox Kids introduced the United States to Digimon , the anime. Happy American 25th anniversary to it!
I think The Cramp Twins, the TV series, is set in the Southeastern USA. Not just because of the swamp, they also drink root beer floats too (not at A&W but at Western-themed places).

The irony is that us Europeans don't like root beer and root beer floats

Featured Posts