The Official toonzone Holiday Haul Thread of 2010!

Startrekman700

Better than telling, How about SHOWING.

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RockmanDash

Retired
Video games

Persona 3 FES
Persona 4(according to my mom she got it free due to a free used game sale so wow double Persona)
Star Ocean: The Last hope
Epic Mickey
Tales of Legendia

And my brother got me 2000 Wii points and told me to use it to buy Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney..which I did and I already love the game oh so very much.

My brother also sent peanut butter cookies for me and my mom which taste amazing.

Clothes:
2 Really nice long sleeve shirts

Books:

Fifty Dollar gift card to Barns and Noble

And I got a $20 gift card to hot topic from my Aunt..not my type of store but still I'm grateful none the less =).

Money:

Ten dollars from my grandfather and twenty from my grandmother.

Kevin the Geek

Golem fan
I received some money, $220 in total, from some of my relatives, earlier today.

There's a pretty good chance that I'll use some of my Christmas money to pre-order the PS3 version of Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Also, my parents got a Kroger gift card, from my grandparents, which will come in handy to buy some groceries. :)

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
I got:
  • Despicable Me on DVD
  • A sweatshirt
  • Slippers
  • Umbrella
  • Nail Polish
  • Pasta Boat
  • Money
  • iTunes Giftcards
  • IPod Nano (it was an IOU because it hasn't came in yet)

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Came back from dinner at my uncle's house earlier, and got more stuff. A Pink Floyd shirt (Dark Side of the Moon to compliment the DSOTM poster in my room) and some cologne.

Azrayel

I got a boost mobile Sanyo Incognito cell phone, some clothes, and a $20.00 gift card to pizza hut. Well the last one was weird but I'll make good use of it :D

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
Samsung 32-inch TV
Sony Blu-Ray player
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on Blu-Ray
Final Fantasy: Advent Children on Blu-Ray
Rock Band 3
Solty Rei Complete Series
A new printer

I also got $20, and by adding that to my wallet having $10, it's likely that I'll buy an anime series tomorrow to add to the total of this.

I don't think I've ever felt so excited on the holidays. :D

CatChancey

Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock 2
Secret of Kells (beast)
Socks (oh ya)
iTunes gift cards
Good family company

My family is poor so it's not that much.

G. Wen

aspiring artist
A ticket to the amusement park at Santa Monica Pier, a churro, leather gloves, and a total of $500.00 in cold, hard cash.:D

chalmers

Role Model
Let's see, I got:
A two weeks vacation at home w/ the family
Some clothes, like sweatpants and whatnot
A 1 terabyte external hard-drive(I really needed this, all those downloads I do)
Some movie tickets
Money
Gift cards to places like Hastings
Assorted candy and cookies
Beer(and a very decent buzz to go along with it)

Not much really, but it's cool, there wasn't much that I wanted/needed.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
Got back from my aunt's place, and she gave my siblings and I some cash, $30 each. This money will most likely be used to buy me something hot to eat or drink during work.

Scott Pilgrim

Light Our Darkest Hour.
- Toronto Maple Leafs Phil Kessel T-Shirsey (a t-shirt that's similar to a jersey)
- Sidney Crosby Team Canada Shirsey
- Scott Pilgrim movie soundtrack & SP vol. 6
- NHL Slapshot for the Wii
- Canada Mittens from The Bay (a Canadian version of Macy's)

SpongeJosh

A Bold Kid
Went to my cousin's house this year, as opposed to my aunt's like every year since I can remember, and received the following:
-a set of tools
-$25 GameStop gift card
-a tie-dye shirt
-3 CDs
-6 blu-rays
-$175 in cash

Philmister978

Alvight, you vin
Well, aside from the Traditional Apple orrange and Stag Chilli (Don't ask)

I got several gift cards to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, my local mall and the movies ($100 + of that to be precise)

A crapton of Socks, a package of underwear, Chocolate, Toothpaste, Deodorant, A box of comics gloves, a hat, Colored pencils and a 1 TB external Hard drive are the highlights of my Christmas.

Also worth noting is that I was planning on getting plush toys of Tsubaki from Soul Eater & Lina Inverse from Slayers, but they weren't delivered in time. Now that does not mean that I'm not getting them (I still am, but they're coming at a later time)

Light Lucario

Staff member
I got a large brown and white plush hush puppy with the saddest eyes, wearing a little Santa hat and holding a stocking. It was just so adorable I had to hug it as soon as possible, even though it reminds me too much of my puppy dog that I lost over a year ago. I also got four plush dinosaurs, a Wooper figure, a set containing a Phanpy, Porygon and a silver Chikorita and a micro Pokemon playset with tiny Chimchar, Pachirisu and Happiny figures. As for clothes, I got a nice new blue rob and blue slippers.

I got Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs and Sonic Colors for the DS. Both games are pretty fun. I also got Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon on DVD. Even though I've only seen Toy Story 3, I've heard enough good things about HTTYD that I wanted see it at home with my own copy. Plus, I like dragons anyway. As for books, I got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure volume eight, Reckless by Cornelia Funke, The Lightining Thief, The Mists of Avalon and a little book with happiness quotes. It was a nice amount of gifts, but I was happier that my family and I could spend time together, that my Dad and older brother could bond while watching some episodes of Psyche before he left for New Mexico this morning and that we had a calm Christmas dinner together.

Elven Moon

hiya, toonsters
This year was decent, it's certainly not the worst Christmas I've ever had.

• $20 Barnes & Noble gift card
  • Robe
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn and Epic Mickey for the Wii - I'm excited to play these but haven't had the chance yet!
  • Framed photo of my dog - you laugh but she's in another state right now and I really miss her :(

lemonhead75

Insane? Quite possibly.
Here is my haul;

Nintendo Wii (NOT MY CHOICE) For the family. This pissed me off for hours.
Some video camera. Not too expensive, but still nice.
5 books, including "The Gift" by James Patterson. Nice.

Video games:
San Fransisco Rush (Nintendo 64) Ordered on eBay, will get here next week.
Beetle Adventure Racing (Nintendo 64) Ordered on eBay, see above.
RFactor (Computer) Amazing stuff

I was so angry we got a Wii. I usually only play racing games, and on the Wii...yeah, not really easy. I'll manage with RFactor.

defunctzombie

1992 not 2002
Staff member
I was so angry we got a Wii. I usually only play racing games, and on the Wii...yeah, not really easy. I'll manage with RFactor.
Mario Kart yets you use a couple different controllers.. I kept losing until I figured out you can use a nunchuck instead to steer. :sweat:

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
Add the complete series sets of Canaan and Magikano to my holiday list.

Canaan was sort of a last minute choice, as I wanted Venus Versus Virus, but no store had it, so I got it at the very last possible minute.

Sentai Filmworks, you'll destroy my credit card in the next few months...(January: Koihime Musou, February: Needless, March: Koihime Musou's second season)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts