"The Spectacular Spider-Girl" needs to happen

Trevor

You mean make the series like the comic? ;)

Yeah. But instead of calling it Spider-Girl, keep it as Spider-Man, since for a lot of people watching TV who are not familiar with the Marvel line they might not know of Spider-Girl, or they might think its a prequel to the Spider-Woman series if they remember that series. Right now I don't think Spider-Girl has the marketability that Spider-Man or even Batgirl has because she is a rather unknown superhero.

SpideyFan914

Greatest Poster Ever!
Yeah. But instead of calling it Spider-Girl, keep it as Spider-Man, since for a lot of people watching TV who are not familiar with the Marvel line they might not know of Spider-Girl, or they might think its a prequel to the Spider-Woman series if they remember that series. Right now I don't think Spider-Girl has the marketability that Spider-Man or even Batgirl has because she is a rather unknown superhero.
Yeah, but Terry McGuiness didn't even exist before Batman Beyond came out - Spider-Girl's a bit more well-known than a preconception....
I honestly do think the series could be quite popular with the right writers. I don't see children being quite as sexist as adults think they are - I have never, ever heard a kid rant about cooties.

Trevor

Yeah, but Terry McGuiness didn't even exist before Batman Beyond came out - Spider-Girl's a bit more well-known than a preconception....

but in Batman Beyond you had "Batman" in the title which helped to market it to people who didn't know what the series was about.

W.C.Reaf

Spider-Girl: Daughter of Spider-Man
There you go.

That works. That's how they sell Smallville over here with the subtitle "Superman the early years".

Smallville's actually a good example now that I think about it. The title doesn't immediately say "Superman" to people yet it's managed to go 9 seasons. I can't imagine Spider-Girl being that different.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts