Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

BTS is back with the song, "Dynamite." This is their first song fully in English. It's also broken the record for most views in 24 hours, surpassing Blackpink's "How You Like That."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

Blackpink dropped their second new song of 2020, "Ice Cream," this time with guest Selena Gomez. Their first full-length album will drop on 10/2.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

Blackpink dropped their latest single, "Lovesick Girls" and they also dropped their first full-length album on Friday too.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I meant to post this last week but BTS made a comeback with a new album called BE and their title song is called "Life Goes On." Here's the music video:

Also, their song, "Dynamite" was nominated for a Grammy, their first ever nomination.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I meant to post this last week but BTS made a comeback with a new album called BE and their title song is called "Life Goes On." Here's the music video:

Also, their song, "Dynamite" was nominated for a Grammy, their first ever nomination.
Congrats to them on scoring their first Grammy nomination.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

GOT7 dropped a new song and music video called "Encore" today. This is notable because the group left their longtime home, JYP Entertainment, back in January after they decided not to renew their contract with them. While the members said that the group was not going to disband, most of the fans figured they weren't going to come back anytime soon due to the members signing with different agencies. So, this was a surprise. This was released through Warner Music Korea.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member

This affects a lot of k-pop groups, since many are distributed through them. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Megumi

★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

This affects a lot of k-pop groups, since many are distributed through them. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
I'm lucky that I somehow missed this.

I see a lot of people posting third- and fourth-gen groups. Did anyone listen to second gen? Other than Mamamoo and Blackpink, I haven't seen groups step up to the level of SNSD, Girl's Day, 2NE1, T-ara, etc. Everglow is pretty good with title tracks but are lacking in other songs. And Apink a 2(.5) gen group is like a top 3 group at the moment.

SNSD is talking about a comeback too. I hope it's better than their last.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I'm lucky that I somehow missed this.

I see a lot of people posting third- and fourth-gen groups. Did anyone listen to second gen? Other than Mamamoo and Blackpink, I haven't seen groups step up to the level of SNSD, Girl's Day, 2NE1, T-ara, etc. Everglow is pretty good with title tracks but are lacking in other songs. And Apink a 2(.5) gen group is like a top 3 group at the moment.

SNSD is talking about a comeback too. I hope it's better than their last.

Well, 2021 seems to be the year of second gen groups/soloists making comebacks. Hyuna, SHINee, U-Know released new music this year. Also, 2PM is going to make a comeback later this year.

Also, as an update to the Spotify/Kakao M situation, they made a new deal and all the music distributed by Kakao M is back on Spotify again(including Spotify Korea).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts