The Wonderful World of Japanese Music(J-Pop, etc.)

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Snow Man has released the MV for their newest single, "Breakout." The physical release of their single comes out on 7/31(their music is currently not on streaming services). They're currently the most popular boy group in Japan right now.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
The second season of the popular anime series Oshi no Ko aired this week and here's the OP and ED: GEMN's "Fatal" and Hitsujibungaku's "Burning":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Babymetal teamed up with German metalcore band Electric Callboy nearly two months for the song "Ratatata", which became the kawaii metal girl group's first single to chart in Germany and Austria.

And around the same time, Band-Maid released their new English song "Bestie".

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
NiziU is back with their newest song, "Rise Up." This song is being used as the opening song for the newest season of the Tower of God anime series.

Kana Nishino has made her grand return after a long hiatus. She's back with her newest song, "Eyes on You."

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Here's a Japanese cover version of "Stayin' Alive" by Queen Bee lead singer Avu-chan, which was recorded for Bullet Train last year.

And here's Pizzicato Five's best known song outside their native Japan, notable for its inclusion in the Futurama episode "Leela's Homeworld".

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Ayumi Hamasaki has confirmed that she is starting to lose hearing in her right ear after becoming deaf in her left ear back in the mid Noughties.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Fujii Kaze has released the MV for his new song, "Feelin’ Go(o)d":

Girl group iScream has released the MV for their digital single, "Sorry Not Sorry":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Kenshi Yonezu has released the MV for his new song, "Red Out." His new album will be out on 8/21.

Girl group Phantom Siita has released their second single, "Just Wanna xxxx With You":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Number_i is back with a new song called "INZM." It'll be part on their upcoming first full album, dropping 9/23.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
In kinda a surprise, Snow Man has released the MV for their new song, "Empire." It's part of their upcoming album called RAYS that will be out on 10/30.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Maki Goto(who used to be part of the girl group Morning Musume) is back with a new song called "prayer." Her mini album, prAyer will be out on 9/4.

Chanmina is back with a digital single called "NG." As if you couldn't tell in the MV, she's currently pregnant and getting married to the Korean singer Ash Island.

Producer m-flo, who was known for his string of popular songs in the 00's, has released a new song called "HyperNova." It features 16 year old singer Maya.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts