The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
A 1966 test commercial Jim Henson made for General Foods Canada, featuring a very early Cookie Monster as the "Wheel-Stealer".

Crowns to the left of me, Flute snacks to the right, and here I am, stuck in the middle with him.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Angelfish's first music video, notably famous for resulting in frontwoman Shirley Manson joining Garbage.

Gwen Stefani's last single before No Doubt ended their five-year hiatus, co-written by Keane keyboardist Tim Rice-Oxley.

stephane dumas

Highlights from a hockey game broadcasted on October 15, 1981 between the Los Angeles Kings and the Colorado Rockies (who became next season, the New Jersey Devils and aren't related to the Colorado Rockies of the Major League Baseball).

stephane dumas

Speaking of the LA Kings, the unveiled their new jersey for the 2024-25 season.

A new era begins in L.A. as the Kings officially unveiled their redesigned logo package. It’s a look that puts a modern spin on the team’s long history—a crest inspired by the 1990s and a crown with roots in the 1960s.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts