TMNT Talkback: Episode 5.05: "Beginning of the End" (Spoilers)

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
Dark Fact said:
However, that said, next week's episode of "Membership Drive" looks incredibly out of place in a situation that calls for the imminent return of the true Shredder. I wonder how that will pan out?

"Membership Drive" has already aired once. Indeed, it has nothing to do with Shredder's return; it's a story about the Justice Force and the latest return of Nano. Mostly it has Mikey as Turtle Titan trying to get admitted into the Justice Force. It's basically filler.

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
"Membership Drive" has already aired once. Indeed, it has nothing to do with Shredder's return; it's a story about the Justice Force and the latest return of Nano. Mostly it has Mikey as Turtle Titan trying to get admitted into the Justice Force. It's basically filler.

More like a side-story that adds a bit to the Ninja Tribunal arc...

The Justice Force help to destroy most of Shredder's army of demons during the final battle.

RAINMAN

Kikoutei Densetsu
This season is getting crazy and wild. I wish it had more eps then it already does. Darn FF.:sweat:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts