"Transformers (2023 ongoing) Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Could've sworn we already had a thread for this, but anyway....the first TPB is set for release in May!

Transformers #1 - 6:

81M1SI9S8QL._SY466_.jpg

Writer: Daniel Johnson
Artist: Mike Spicer

Synopsis: THE TRANSFORMERS JOIN THE ENERGON UNIVERSE!

Optimus Prime was supposed to have led the Autobots to victory. Instead, the fate of Cybertron is unknown, and his allies have crash-landed far from home, alongside their enemies—the Decepticons. As these titanic forces renew their war on Earth, one thing is immediately clear: the planet will never be the same. New alliances are struck. Battle lines are redrawn. And humanity’s only hope of survival is Optimus Prime.

Superstar creator Daniel Warren Johnson (Do a Powerbomb, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth), alongside showrunner Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead, Invincible), reimagines Hasbro’s robots in disguise for a brand-new generation.

Collects TRANSFORMERS #1-6"

Release date: May 21st, 2024.

Anyone picking up this series?

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Transformers #7

(click on pics to see full images)

Writer: Daniel Johnson
Artist: Jorge Corona

Synopsis:
WHO WILL LEAD THE DECEPTICONS?

After last issue’s shocking ending, Starscream and Soundwave battle for leadership—and the result will change the Decepticons forever.

And the Autobots learn they may have more allies than they imagined…

JORGE CORONA joins DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON to begin the Energon Universe story that will have everyone talking!

Comments?!?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts