Transformers: BotBots to roll out onto The Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggy

That's right! The popular spin-off toys BotBots inspired by an iconic 80s cartoon with a long-running franchise will have their own comedic animated TV series produced by Hasbro Studios in Los Angeles and Boulder Media (the company responsible for animating hit series such as Nickelodeon's El Tigre, Cartoon Network's Foster's Home and Disney's Shorty McShorts' Shorts and Jetix's Galaxy Wander) starting this summer only on The Hub (a new channel owned by Hasbro and Discovery-Turner that replaced Discovery Kids)!

In the series, the BotBots are tiny robots that transform at night time from various regular objects in a mall that was hit by Energon and party all night while doing everything that they can to avoid being noticed by the human security guard Dave. The cartoon features well-known Toronto-based Canadian voice actors such as Christian Potenza (whom you may know as the infamous Chris McLean in Total Drama and skateboarder Jude on 6teen) and Joseph Motiki (who has voiced Metabee in the English dub of Medabots that was seen on Jetix a few years back).

It could happen only on The Hub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts