Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

kanc

Hamsters of Hamsterdale might be released on NickJr feed globally sometime this year. It will air on NickJr Asia, Latin America on October. Still no word yet on USA, but stay tuned. Due to Corus's financial problems which Nelvana stopped producing shows. It will be one season wonder that Nelvana produced it.

kanc

Dora! today just had sneak peek. The official premiere to air on Nickelodeon is Sept 16 at 11am, Mon-Thurs for three weeks.

Season 2 of Paramount Plus (26 of 11 min episodes) will stream Paramount Plus on Sept 13.

kanc

It looks like Drake Bell is wanting to have Drake & Josh reboot. But for what happened before on Quiet on Set, I doubt this would even happen.

kanc

Dora! today just had sneak peek. The official premiere to air on Nickelodeon is Sept 16 at 11am, Mon-Thurs for three weeks.

Season 2 of Paramount Plus (26 of 11 min episodes) will stream Paramount Plus on Sept 13.
TVInsider updated, and it turns out 2nd week of September, actually starting Mon Sept 9 at 11am, Dora will officially premiere on linear TV.

kanc

Zap2it and TVInsider updated, Nick@Nite is quietly adding Modern Family effective starting early Sept 10 airing 2am-4am slot (depends on how off the clock).

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts