Viacom launching Nick and NickJr Channels on PlutoTV on May 1st

kanc

NickPluto channels are back to normal as of today:

Totally Teen still continues with iCarly marathon.

Totally Turtles STILL continues with Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Korra (Fridays only)

NickPluto today schedule, off the clock, looping has SpongeBob, FOP, Henry Danger, The Thundermans, Loud House for good permanently.

Last week was KCA week.

Last edited:

kanc

Thursday today NickPluto is back with Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks marathon.

kanc

NickJrPluto schedule updates: Starting today, Wallykazam returns back first time since Oct 2021. This replaces Blue's Clues, which is off the lineup AGAIN.

NickPluto schedule today has Henry Danger marathon, not sure for how long yet, maybe a week? Probably to celebrate 10th anniversary of the show.

For Totally Turtles, for the past 5 months since last February, they aired Avatar: The Last Airbender, along with Legend of Korra only on Fridays. But starting today, they're finally airing TMNT 2012 series.

kanc

UPDATE on Pluto channels:

Yesterday turned out NickPluto airing Henry Danger marathon for one day only, today's is now Loud House marathon.

90sKids are having Rugrats marathon likely for week..?

Also to note (I might have mentioned, but Ill mention again): there are some NickJr shows that are NOT on paramount plus are on DoraTV or ZoomZoom like Top Wing, Nella, Butterbean's Cafe, Shimmer and Shine, few etc..

Top Wing is notably on nick.com as well.

Last edited:

Moe

Pluto is just so underrated. I dont get why no one cares... not even me.
FAST is hard to follow because of no 2 weeks of schedule, no recording and unpredictable about whether shows come to Pluto, so it is by surprise and they can get dull after repeats of same shows.

I'm more comfortable to watch cable channels, broadcast channels and digital subchannels than FAST.

harry580

lets get political here, make cable channels, broadcast channels & digital subchannels take over fast, let streaming & the aforementioned things be 2 different things, have disney reopen blue sky studios, moe 2024 (or 2028)

kanc

Today's NickPluto channel is The Smurfs (2021) marathon First time Smurfs (2021) aired since Oct 2021, although that was just first airing on NickPluto, but now it's official for joining regularly, replacing Alvinnn!!! which is off the lineup for good.

For Alvinn!!! Paramount Plus only has season 5 episodes, but I can see later on the show will be purged sooner.

Tomorrow's NickPluto marathon is Loud House. (Fridays)

Last edited:

kanc

Today 90sKids Pluto is airing TMNT (1987) series. Not sure how long... Last week Rugrats aired for a week.

NickPluto continues same day marathons since last week.

kanc

90sKids are back to normal, NO longer showing TMNT 1987 version.

kanc

Avatar: The Last Airbender returns back to Totally Turtles, but only Mondays, TMNT 2012 series only rest of the week.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts