"Visions of Mana" News and Discussion (2024 Square Enix RPG)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

Visions-of-Mana-e1718402540637.jpeg

"Square Enix was surprisingly absent from Summer Game Fest this year. Fans of the acclaimed studio were hoping to see more of “Kingdom Hearts 4” (which was officially announced as being in production back in 2022), but Square wasn’t a presence at either Xbox’s showcase or Playstation’s “State of Play”. While Square Enix might be a part of the Nintendo Direct coming soon, we did just see the release of one new trailer from Square Enix:

“Visions of Mana”, the upcoming new game in the fabled “Mana” series, is now revealed as coming out this August 29th. First revealed at The Game Awards last December, the game was last seen at the Xbox Developer Direct back in January. Now we have the final trailer, revealing the release date:"

Read the full article here.

the_joker

Can't think of a title
The game looks visually appealing at least, and there are a number of other Mana games. I may or may not check this (or the other Mana ganes) out if I ever find room for it.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
There is a demo out now:

And here's the latest trailer today:

I know this game is more for the JRPG diehards, but it looks like a nice alternative to the normal "Final Fantasy" style game.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts