Was anyone upset when Toonami moved to Saturdays?

Santana434

When 2004 came around the year when CN start to change a bit, toonami moved to Saturday nights, because the parents complained that the show is too violent for a kids channel which was pretty dumb, because hell it would’ve gain a 3-7pm timeslot on weekdays, due to how successful the block is. I mean the block ratings was pretty great, but moved to Saturday nights was kinda a dumb move, since most of their new shows on saturdays didn’t get treated that well or CN just didn’t care about action shows, heck even Megas XLR and the first toonami original would’ve help keep toonami alive and even then they got thrown under the bus. Luckily ever since Naruto came it kept the block alive, but when Naruto had to many marathons, it’s a sign toonami is going downhill since other shows like IGPX, Zatch bell, JLU etc was cancelled and gone. That’s all I have to say, tell me what are your thoughts on was moved toonami on saturdays was a better idea since the shows aimed at a more mature demographic, or it should’ve stayed to weekdays.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts