Welcome X-Men: Beyond Evolution to TZ!

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey,

I would like to welcome X-Men: Beyond Evolution to our merry Marvel Board. It is the second hosted Marvel site we have, after the 80's Spider-Man Solo Series!

Inside you can find all sorts of things, based on X-Men: Evolution. Wallpapers, bios, images, DVD news, interview with the creators and so much more await inside, take a look! I'm sure Denaill, the webmistress of the site will be along soon to introduce herself, until then, enjoy the site! :)

Denaill

Beyond Evolution
Hi everyone, and thanks Spidey for introducing me. :)

I'm so glad to be here on Toon Zone, everyone has been absolutely great! I hope everyone enjoys the site and I'm always open to suggestions and comments.

Beyond Evo has been around since 2000, wow, I can't believe it will be four years soon. And like all Evo fans, I'm really hoping that they'll announce a fifth season soon. I've always been awful at these introduce yourself posts (as you can probably tell by now ;) ), so I'll leave it at that. But if anyone has any questions just let me know.

Mysteryinfoman

Sada Pop
I think this site has been the best or one of the best X-men Evolution sites around, it has bios, episodes guides and summaries, really a neat site :)

Pyro

YAY! It's not dead! I almost had a funeral for it. But a little birdy told me not to. Great to see you here Denaill!

Storm

BE was ment to be apart of the Toon Zone family!

- Storm

BeastBoyWonder

Teen Titans Go!
I'd just like to add that I've been a fan of the website for a long time, and I was extremely glad to learn that it hadn't closed :)

Zebi

Take off, eh!
Hi Denaill! :) Your site looks great, and it's a nice addition to the Marvel websites here on Toon Zone. I'm only just getting to know X-Men: Evolution, so I'm sure that this site will come in very handy.

Spider-Man

Congratulations on bring your site to Toon Zone.! I found Beyond Evolution to be the best X-Men: Evolution site out there, so it fits perfectly at Toon Zone. I was never a huge fan of Animation Insider, but I really liked your site. I'm trying to catch up on the show in repeats and in DVD releases, and I will taking advantage of your site's content! Your site has been a great resource for information I've needed for the show, and I'm glad to see I can now find it here at a reliable site!

Denaill

Beyond Evolution
Hey everyone and thanks for the welcome. It's great to see some familiar faces, and also to meet so many new people as well. :)

phoenix

I throw stuff.
Hi everyone!
Hi Deniall! Im so glad BE is back (and hey, ya got a nice fourm here too)! :D
*does happy dance*
:p
LONG LIVE BEYOND EVO!!!

Spawn

Glad to see the site found a new home! Looking forward to future updates and all around good Evolution fun.

spawnorb.gif

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts