Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nintendo Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Plus Nintendo really missed the opportunity to have a console that could play DS & 3DS games on the TV, like you could with Gameboy games.
Tell me about it. I was hoping that the Wii (as in the original one, not the Wii U) would get an accessory that would do just that but sadly, that never came to be.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Still the NES for me. The games aren't as good as the SNES but the two action buttons are easier for me to use and remember. I can't deal with or remember 4 buttons or more. The SNES was already phasing my simple mind out of videogames.

Moe

Still the NES for me. The games aren't as good as the SNES but the two action buttons are easier for me to use and remember. I can't deal with or remember 4 buttons or more. The SNES was already phasing my simple mind out of videogames.
1980s is greatest decade.

Trevor

Tell me about it. I was hoping that the Wii (as in the original one, not the Wii U) would get an accessory that would do just that but sadly, that never came to be.
Yeah, Nintendo struck out on the DS/3DS, since even now, when I look online, the work arounds to get the games on a TV, aside from downloading the roms, are very complicated. Even now I haven’t seen a third party console, like the Retron 5 or GBA Condolizer, even have ports for the DS/3DS cartridges.

Why Nintendo didn’t put a video out port or HDMI port on the system, like Sony did for the PSP & Vita.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts