What show is the best acquired show on Cartoon Network?

What show is the best acquired show on Cartoon Network?

• Storm Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Galaxy

• The Amazing Spiez!

• MetaJets

• Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5

• Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Redakai: Conquer the Kairu

• Legends of Chima

• Nexo Knights

• Total voters

Micahel Cataldo

I like them all especially Team Galaxy and MetaJets. What do you think the best acquired show on Cartoon Network is?

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Be sure to give reasons for these so this doesn't end up just a list thread.

Of all time, probably Animaniacs - it was a much more natural fit than when it ended up on Nick, anyway. If only they were able to show the reboot on CN...

I was watching CN the most as a kid right in the middle of their CanCon love affair, so I also have a soft spot for 6teen and the first season of Total Drama. Code Lyoko is probably a better show than either of these two, but I didn't see it until Kabillion On Demand.

[classic swim]

SwimShady
Dragon Ball Z on original Toonami?

I mean, not sure if that’s even my own personal favorite. It did take me a very long time before I started enjoying DB. Still pretty iconic even with whatever edited state it was in when airing.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Out of the list, I'd say Lego Ninjago was the best acquired series as well as being the first successful Lego TV series, though I also liked Redakai, Storm Hawks and Hot Wheels Battle Force 5.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts