What TV shows are you following? (Animated shows, that is)...

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member
I’ve been watching Pokemon Black and White on Tubi. If somebody forced me to pick a favorite Pokemon game, I’m going with Black & White. I know I saw a couple episodes back when they first came out just to say I did, but I never paid much attention to the anime beyond that.

Even though I would never say it’s an amazing show, I still like it. It feels like something from my childhood in another timeline. Like I have no idea how to explain it and I know that doesn’t make much sense.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Going to be catching up with My Adventures With Superman soon.

Rebinging various episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic especially the officially uploaded stuff on YouTube and to note, S9 is not only being added a little at a time, but most of S6 has been added and a handful of S5 episodes too.

Been keeping up with Polly Pocket, also watching Unicorn Academy and will be checking out Mermaid Magic.

Also binged Dew Drop Diaries and Princess Power.

Looking forward to Barbie Mysteries The Great Horse Chase, plus more X-Men '97 and Beavis & Butthead.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I've been watching American Dad! on ITVX and I'm currently on season ten. That said, the most recent season of an animated series that I've seen was the sixth season of The Dragon Prince on Netflix last month.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
Oh, I forget to mention, I did watch some old school Adult Swim shows such as Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, early Family Guy, Futurama, and Cowboy Bebop. Those shows are awesome! I love them.

Antiyonder

Staff member
Enjoyed Mermaid Magic and have been watching this one cartoon from 2010, Bibi and Tina is another legal free gift of YT.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I don't normally go for Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings type shows, but I started watching The Legend of Vox Machina on a whim recently, and it is surprisingly good.

Antiyonder

Staff member
Bibi Blocksberg (Also YouTube), the 2021 movie Wish Dragon, some Sonic Boom episodes and finally finished the full Steven Universe viewing with Future.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts