What was the best Saturday morning block

Mickialla

Suave Incarnate
I can't say anything about anything before the mid 90's since I wasn't...well...alive. So it really comes down to Fox Kids or Kids WB! Fox Kids gave me Goosebumps, Power Rangers, Digimon, and then later in the days of Fox Box they had good shows like TMNT, Sonic X, Kirby Right Back at Ya!, and on occasion I'd watch Ultimate Muscle, Shaman King, F-Zero. But Kids WB! took up most of my Saturday mornings with Pokemon, Yu-gi-Oh, Xiaolin Showdown, Ozzy & Drix, Static Shock, Batman Beyond, Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, What's New Scooby-Doo?, Jackie Chan Adventures, and Megaman NT Warrior. All of these cartoons are far better than anything that CW4Kids has to offer nowadays IMO. But if I had to choose one, it would be Kids WB! Call it nostalgia, but I didn't really start watching Saturday morning cartoons until the late 90's when my friends got me into Pokemon (I'm gushing with nostalgia right now). I didn't really watch Saturday morning cartoons during Fox Kids peak.

Master Toon

Kids WB! hands down. I could watch that block all morning long without having to turn to anything else.

Oops

Saturday morning block? How about Saturday night block! Didn't Cartoon Network have Justice League, the 2002 He-Man, and Teen Titans all on their Saturday night block at one point.
I remember Toonami owning with Gundam Wing, DBZ, ThundarCats. And Nickelodeon with Advetures Of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Alex Mack, All That, and etc.

As to the topic, FOXKids on Sat day mornings and weekdays!

Master Toon

I remember Toonami owning with Gundam Wing, DBZ, ThundarCats. And Nickelodeon with Advetures Of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Alex Mack, All That, and etc.

I think ABrown was referring to the block known as Saturday Video Entertainment System or Saturday for short. It was a very good block for Saturday evenings.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts