Who will buy Paramount?

harry580

well, im glad Skydance say no to this and thought the whole go to shop option is a bad idea

lowell

well, im glad Skydance say no to this and thought the whole go to shop option is a bad idea
No, so to begin with, they were actually obligated to do both the go-shop and also hold a shareholder vote. Skydance said no to holding a vote but agreed to do go-shop.

If this is a publicly-traded business, it's actually not a bad idea at all to do that unless you really want to get sued the pants off by other shareholders for breaching fiduciary duties.

If it's entirely held privately, then you won't face any fiduciary responsibilities at all unless other owners in the private business disagrees with your handling of the sale process.

Now, Skydance has to actually pony up the lawyers for the Redstones because the family can't afford to handle both National Amusements's $650M debt load and their estate taxes that are coming.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts