Why Did You Choose Your Current Avatar Version 4.0

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
A new year, time for a new avatar, so I'm going with my favorite Outkast LP- Stankonia.

Their big breakthrough, featuring megahit "Ms. Jackson", regular sized-hit "So Fresh, So Clean", and should've-been-a-hit-but-wasn't "B.O.B.", this is the complete Outkast package, a funky, eclectic collection that finds the right balance between silly and intentional throughout. Easily one of the best rap albums of the new millennium.

Moe

My new avatar is Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) from 1980s action series, Knight Rider because I'm big fan of Knight Rider.

Shiloh Otter

Anxiety in the house
I tend to use my pfp to promote shows I'm loving at the moment, and it will always be of my favorite characters.

This time last year I began promoting my favorite preschool shows and characters and I'm doing it again this year.

Currently it's Zadie from Work It Out Wombats.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Happy Valentines Day, gonna go with a favorite release for romantics- Frank Sinatra's Songs for Swingin' Lovers!

Going with the original cover which had Frank face away from the young love birds (most editions have him gaze over them), this features some of the Chairman's love songs, including two of his definitive numbers- "You Make Me Feel So Young" and "I've Got You Under My Skin". I tend to prefer Sinatra's more melancholic performances, but it's hard to deny that this is among his essential releases.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
changed my pfp, after I used the checkered past logo for a long time to Erica Fontaine (yes, the happy, funny & clumsy French nun) from SEGA's Sakura Wars series (but idk if the image is either from EDP or LNP).

Shiloh Otter

Anxiety in the house
I originally intended to do a Sanrio character rotation, but I can't find a good image for Cinnamoroll, who I wanted to switch to after using My Melody.

I'm now in a Powerpuff mood anyway, so I'm going with Blossom for a while until I can find good images for other Sanrio characters that I like.

Moe

My avatar is Mario and Luigi from NES Open Tournament Golf released in 1991.

Of course, I enjoyed playing golf games and my first golf game was PGA Tour 98 in 1998.

Shiloh Otter

Anxiety in the house
I didn't post in this thread when I switched to this one a few days ago, so I'll do it now.

It's Marion Hawthorne, who is the mean girl in Harriet the Spy.

I obviously don't condone her behavior, but she is honestly a really fun character and her appearances in the show typically come with some great reaction shots.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts