Why Has Stoopid Buddy Studios Rarely Done Kids Shows Fully?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Stoopid Buddy Studios is a stop animation studio founded by Robot Chicken creators Seth Green and Matthew Seinrich, as well as their colleagues. Besides Robot Chicken, they've done work for other shows like Crossing Swords, MODOK, and Santa Inc. The one question I have is, why has the studio rarely done kids shows fully? The shows I mentioned above are for adults, and the Netflix series Buddy Thunder Struck is the only kids show they've fully done.

You'll notice I said "fully done". That's because, while Buddy Thunder Struck is the only kids show they've fully done, they've also done some material for other kids shows. It's usually just limited to shorts and commercials, or specific moments. For example, they've done some shorts for the 2015 Transformers Robots In Disguise series, the various holiday shorts for Disney between 2017-2018 (showing those from DuckTales 2017, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, Big Hero 6 The Series, Doc McStuffins, and Mickey And The Roadster Racers in stop motion), some Unikitty promos, and Hater's toy commercial in the Wander Over Yonder episode "The New Toy". Besides these and other examples, they've only done one kids show in full. Why do you think that is?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts