Wild Manes (YouTube Show)

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Well just found out about this via a friend recommendation on Deviantart. From JAKKS Pacific

"A whimsical world full of girls’ favorite things – food, friends, flair and fun. These adventure-loving horses are the center of Mane Lane with their colorful manes, shops-on-wheels and signature styles. Be part of their friendship and wild adventures this Summer 2024 with the launch of the Wild Manes."

Trailer:

First episode which debuted yesterday is "Herd It Wrong":

And new episodes look to be every Frieday.

Mandouga

It also looks like a “MLP:FiM” clone. Using a “moral lesson” as nothing more than (or as just an excuse for) a gag, just to make the characters look dumb? I don’t think so. That’s something you’d expect the other show to do (except when it doesn’t, but anyway…). Oh, and the description just had to use the predictable/uncreative“horse’s mouth” pun.

Pass.

PS: Preaching a “moral lesson” for the sake of drama doesn’t help either. Does it have to fall into one extreme or another? (read: it doesn’t)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
LOLLMAO - & G4 Fans are already attacking it, I'm sure - even tho not on YouTube Kids, because you can't comment on things if stuff ends up there. I don't even wanna ask what that other show @Mandouga is talking about, because & since I personally already know, anyway.....

Yeah, I can't see thus being a hit - last time I checked, I thought we were past "Girly Girl" being all that appeals to female viewers (which we all know by now ain't true and never really was, to begin with, honestly & unfortunately enough for the execs with one too many $$$$$ in their eyes.) & all about female empowerment. Come on, now, m8.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, lemme get this straight. VA's have gone on strike protesting AI replicating their voices, and SAG-AFTRA signs a partnership deal with Narrativ? Apparently this is the second time SAG-AFTRA has done something like this.
Toonsylvania is a hidden gem from the late 90s, A real shame that the show hasn't been recognized since the early 2000s.
25 years ago today! Fox Kids introduced the United States to Digimon , the anime. Happy American 25th anniversary to it!

Featured Posts