would disney do a "double logo" with 20th century studios for the future family movies that 20th century studios produced

harry580

its sounds crazy but really stop to think about, the movies that are 20th century studios produced like diary of a wimpy kid 2021 & its sequels, ice age adventures of buck wild, cheaper by the dozen 2022 & night at the museum kahmunrah rises again are released under the disney name instead of the 20th century studios name despite those films were meant to be produced under the 20th century studios name, sure disney wants to make 20th century studios a adult studio to fill in the void left by touchstone pictures but even touchstone pictures released family movies in the past like gnomeo and juliet & strange magic, this makes me wonder, should disney do a double logo with walt disney pictures & 20th century studios logos in the same logo like Warner bros did with new line cinema (and no, I not saying merge 20th century studios with walt disney pictures, sure, the people of 20th century studios now runs walt disney pictures but you get the point) I feel like if disney had done it with iary of a wimpy kid 2021 & its sequels, ice age adventures of buck wild, cheaper by the dozen 2022 & night at the museum kahmunrah rises again, then it would made sense, what did you think?

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
its sounds crazy but really stop to think about, the movies that are 20th century studios produced like diary of a wimpy kid 2021 & its sequels, ice age adventures of buck wild, cheaper by the dozen 2022 & night at the museum kahmunrah rises again are released under the disney name instead of the 20th century studios name despite those films were meant to be produced under the 20th century studios name, sure disney wants to make 20th century studios a adult studio to fill in the void left by touchstone pictures but even touchstone pictures released family movies in the past like gnomeo and juliet & strange magic, this makes me wonder, should disney do a double logo with walt disney pictures & 20th century studios logos in the same logo like Warner bros did with new line cinema (and no, I not saying merge 20th century studios with walt disney pictures, sure, the people of 20th century studios now runs walt disney pictures but you get the point) I feel like if disney had done it with iary of a wimpy kid 2021 & its sequels, ice age adventures of buck wild, cheaper by the dozen 2022 & night at the museum kahmunrah rises again, then it would made sense, what did you think?
Probably, this also depends on how long they keep "20th Century Studios" and not absorb into Disney itself. They would probably do this for re-releases though.

harry580

no, I not talking about absorbing the studio, I talking about they could add the 20th century studios logos to future family movies produced by this company that disney disturbed like rio 3 & ice age 7 for example

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
20th Century Studios should be reserved for mature fare with all family movies going under Walt Disney Pictures.

harry580

20th Century Studios should be reserved for mature fare with all family movies going under Walt Disney Pictures.
well, now that 20th century studios people now in charge of walt disney pictures, that would be a possibly but still. ice age, rio, diary of a wimpy kid, night at the museum & cheaper by the dozen were 20th century studios ip before those resorted to disney ip (blue sky studios is a weird case due to the movies appearing on Disney movies website and not the 20th century studios website like they used to but then again, avatar 2 is on disney movies website and avatar 2 is also on 20th century studios website)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
blue sky studios is a weird case due to the movies appearing on Disney movies website and not the 20th century studios website like they used to but then again, avatar 2 is on disney movies website and avatar 2 is also on 20th century studios website
Because Walt Disney World in Florida has Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park.
Probably, this also depends on how long they keep "20th Century Studios" and not absorb into Disney itself.
I dream/wish that it'd be long enough for Disney to sell off 20th Century Studios and most of the other acquired Fox IP/assets, maybe after Bob Iger leaves. (Please don't hate me for saying it on here many times!)

Moe

This only happen if it is traditional 20th Century properties and if Disney thinks that is important enough to carried under double logos.

Brand new IP family movie? They are likely to get sole Disney brand unless Disney don't want to carried under their brand, so will gets 20th Century brand instead. Disney gave Touchstone brand to certain family friendly movies like Gnomeo & Juliet.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts