XD Schedule: February 13 - February 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

chdr

I'm going to test out a weekly schedule thread for XD, just like what I do in the CN Boards. If this pans out, I might do more in the future. (If this goes against your monthly DC/XD thread Burgundy Ranger, by all means close this thread) Lets remember to keep discussion of live-action programming (including Aaron Stone) to a minimum in this thread.

Disney XD (XD) Schedule
February 13 - 15, 2009

Thursday, February 12

12:00AM Phineas and Ferb - "Dude, We're Gettin' the Band Back Together!"
12:30AM Yin Yang Yo! - "The Yindianapolis 500 / Personality Problem"
1:00AM X-Men - "Proteus (2)"
1:30AM The Incredible Hulk - "They Call Me Mr. Fixit"
2:00AM The Avengers - "Fire and Earth"
2:30AM Gargoyles - "Awakening"
3:00AM Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! - "Savage Lands"
3:30AM Get Ed - "Static"
4:00AM Oban Star-Racers - "Agile Like Aikka"
4:30AM Digimon - "How to Fix a Broken Digivice"
5:00AM A.T.O.M. - "Spydah, Spiders Everywhere"
5:30AM The Legend of Tarzan - "Tarzan and the Lost Treasure"

Friday, February 13

6:00AM Monster Buster Club - "Mind Reader"
6:30AM Monster Buster Club - "Popular Kids"
7:00AM Monster Buster Club - "Wrong Number"
7:30AM Monster Buster Club - "Snack Time"
8:00AM Monster Buster Club - "The Trouble With Troublemaking"
8:30AM Monster Buster Club - "Dog Daze"
9:00AM Spider-Man - "The Hobgoblin (1)"
9:30AM Spider-Man - "The Hobgoblin (2)"
10:00AM Spider-Man - "The Return of Hydro-Man (1)"
10:30AM Spider-Man - "The Return of Hydro-Man (2)"
11:00AM Phineas and Ferb
11:30AM Phineas and Ferb
12:00PM Phineas and Ferb
12:30PM Phineas and Ferb
1:00PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
1:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
2:00PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
2:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
3:00PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
3:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
4:00PM The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
7:00PM Aaron Stone - "Hero Rising (1)" (NEW, SIMULCAST ON DC)
7:30PM Aaron Stone - "Hero Rising (2)" (NEW)
8:05PM Jimmy Two-Shoes - "I've Totally Shredded My Cheese" (NEW)
8:20PM Kid vs. Kat - "Let the Games Begin" (NEW)

8:35PM The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
11:30PM Aaron Stone
12:00AM Aaron Stone
12:30AM Spider-Man
1:00AM Spider-Man
1:30AM Spider-Man
2:00AM Spider-Man
2:30AM Spider-Man
3:00AM Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
3:30AM Get Ed
4:00AM Oban Star-Racers
4:30AM Digimon
5:00AM A.T.O.M.
5:30AM The Legend of Tarzan

Saturday, February 14

6:00AM Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
6:30AM American Dragon: Jake Long
7:00AM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
7:30AM Phineas and Ferb
8:00AM Phineas and Ferb
8:30AM Jimmy Two-Shoes
8:45AM Kid vs. Kat
9:00AM Phineas and Ferb
9:30AM Phineas and Ferb
10:00AM Monster Buster Club - "Bubble-heads" (NEW)
10:30AM Yin Yang Yo! - "Extra Cheese, Anchovies and Doom / The Confidence Game" (NEW)

11:00AM Jump In!
1:00PM Aaron Stone
1:30PM Aaron Stone
2:00PM Even Stevens - "Stevens Genes"
2:30PM Even Stevens - "Swap.com"
3:00PM Even Stevens - "What'll Idol Do?"
3:30PM Even Stevens - "Take My Sister ... Please"
4:00PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Going Up!"
4:30PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Who's the Man"
5:00PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Vootle-Muck-A Heev"
5:30PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Close Encounter"
6:00PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Hurricane Jules"
6:30PM Static Shock - "Shock to the System"
7:00PM Aaron Stone
7:30PM Aaron Stone
8:00PM Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
10:00PM Aaron Stone
10:30PM Aaron Stone
11:00PM Spider-Man
11:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
12:00AM Phil of the Future - "Future Tutor"
12:30AM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Going Up!"
1:00AM Spider-Man Unlimited
1:30AM Jackie Chan Adventures
2:00AM Superman: The Animated Series
2:30AM Batman: The Animated Series
3:00AM Pinky and the Brain
3:30AM Iron Man
4:00AM The Incredible Hulk
4:30AM Fantastic Four
5:00AM X-Men

Sunday, February 15

6:00AM Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
6:30AM American Dragon: Jake Long
7:00AM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
7:30AM Phineas and Ferb
8:00AM Phineas and Ferb
8:30AM Jimmy Two-Shoes
8:45AM Kid vs. Kat
9:00AM Phineas and Ferb
9:30AM Phineas and Ferb
10:00AM Monster Buster Club - "It's Not Good to be King" (NEW)
10:30AM Static Shock - "Aftershock"
11:00AM The Even Stevens Movie
1:00PM Aaron Stone
1:30PM Aaron Stone
2:00PM Phil of the Future - "Future Tutor"
2:30PM Phil of the Future - "Future Jock"
3:00PM Phil of the Future - "Corner Pocket"
3:30PM Phil of the Future - "You Say Toe-Mato"
4:00PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
4:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
5:00PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
5:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
6:00PM Aaron Stone
6:30PM Aaron Stone
7:00PM Minutemen
9:00PM Aaron Stone
9:30PM Aaron Stone
10:00PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Switcheroo"
10:30PM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Front Page"
11:00PM Spider-Man
11:30PM The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
12:00AM Phil of the Future - "Future Jock"
12:30AM The Famous Jett Jackson - "Who's the Man"
1:00AM Spider-Man Unlimited
1:30AM Jackie Chan Adventures
2:00AM Superman: The Animated Series
2:30AM Batman: The Animated Series
3:00AM Pinky and the Brain
3:30AM Iron Man
4:00AM The Incredible Hulk
4:30AM Fantastic Four
5:00AM X-Men

Notes:
  • Disney XD premieres Thursday night (technically Friday morning) at midnight, replacing Toon Disney / Jetix.
  • XD's special premiere lineup begins at 4pm, with a special presentation of the first Narnia movie, the hour-long premiere of Aaron Stone, and then half-segment sneak peeks of Disney XD's two newest animated series Jimmy Two-Shoes and Kid vs. Kat.
  • This Saturday morning, catch an encore of the Jimmy / Kat sneak peek, followed by new episodes of Monster Buster Club and Yin Yang Yo. There will be a second premiere episode of Monster Buster Club on Sunday morning as well.
  • Check out Disney's newest WB acquisition, Static Shock, starting Saturdays at 6:30pm.

creativerealms

Not too impressive as it still has the countless marathons. At least there will be more veriaty with the marathons though... I hope. I will check out Aaron Stone, and Jimmy Two shoes and hope they are good (kid vs. Cat not so much.) And well at least I will be home for new episodes of Yin Yang Yo now.

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
I'll definitely try to remember to catch the new Yin Yang Yo!. The rest of the schedule, not so much.

chdr

Not too impressive as it still has the countless marathons. At least there will be more veriaty with the marathons though... I hope. I will check out Aaron Stone, and Jimmy Two shoes and hope they are good (kid vs. Cat not so much.) And well at least I will be home for new episodes of Yin Yang Yo now.
I've already seen the schedule a couple weeks from now, and things will be normalizing soon. There will still be weekday stacks, but there is a surprising variety of shows being used.

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
(If this goes against your monthly DC/XD thread Burgundy Ranger, by all means close this thread)
It doesn't go against the 'schedule info' thread -- which is mainly listings of premiere episodes, including the sitcoms that are technically outside the sphere of what Toon Zone is about, but it's pretty much a duplication of:

https://www.toonzone.net/schedule/index.php?browseNetworkID=17

The only thing I don't do there is list Z&C, Phil and Even -- since, again, they're not what Toon Zone does.

chdr

It doesn't go against the 'schedule info' thread -- which is mainly listings of premiere episodes, including the sitcoms that are technically outside the sphere of what Toon Zone is about, but it's pretty much a duplication of:

https://www.toonzone.net/schedule/index.php?browseNetworkID=17

The only thing I don't do there is list Z&C, Phil and Even -- since, again, they're not what Toon Zone does.
It is technically a copy of the schedule posted on Toon Zone, but I want to see if a weekly XD schedule discussion thread can foster a good discussion, like how it's doing in the CN Boards.

Burgundy Ranger

It is technically a copy of the schedule posted on Toon Zone, but I want to see if a weekly XD schedule discussion thread can foster a good discussion, like how it's doing in the CN Boards.
That, I can deal with. I think there should be some good discussion as how the channel does as a whole (where it IS OK to include Stone and the other live-action shows).

It's just a cryin' shame that we'll never know the ratings for any daypart other than Saturday mornings (which is, for now, where all of the premieres -- everything except Stone -- are being shown).

sammny

I've already seen the schedule a couple weeks from now, and things will be normalizing soon. There will still be weekday stacks, but there is a surprising variety of shows being used.

Are we talking old Toon Disney shows like House of Mouse, Weekenders, Talespin, Schnookums and Meat (oh please oh please oh please)? Or an entirely new selection of shows not previously seen on Toon Disney? I would doubt the latter given Disney's desire to not put too much into this channel. I am surprised they shelled out the cash for Static Shock

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
Are we talking old Toon Disney shows like House of Mouse, Weekenders, Talespin, Schnookums and Meat (oh please oh please oh please)?

I'm thinking not; those shows aren't X-TREEEEEME!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure those types of shows don't fit in with this new format. If the Mouse House wanted to keep Toon Disney around, then it would still be around. They wouldn't have given Toon Disney a total makeover in the first place if the plan was just to revert back to the way things were 5 years ago. They could've just dropped Jetix and the live-action movies if they wanted to do that.

I am surprised they shelled out the cash for Static Shock
Why is that a surprise? Static Shock is a dead franchise from 5 years ago, and it was never a monster hit to begin with. It's not like people were chomping at the bit to get it. Plus, they've already purchased the broadcasting rights to Superman and Batman. With the big fish under their belts, they probably got Static for peanuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

creativerealms

I doubt Static cost them that much money. Spectacular Spider-man was probably the show they had to shell out big money for.

Burgundy Ranger

Why is that a surprise? Static Shock is a dead franchise from 5 years ago, and it was never a monster hit to begin with. It's not like people were chomping at the bit to get it.
But it's got a young guy on a rad, futuristic skateboard-in-the-air thing! :cool:

sammny

I'm thinking not; those shows aren't X-TREEEEEME!!!!!
I'll agree that they aren't extreme at all. With House of Mouse, Disney is so worried that kids don't know who Mickey Mouse is anymore that can't bee to long before Mickey comes to XD. His ears aren't even part of the logo anymore. At some point Iger will become concerned that the 8 to 14 year olds are forgetting who Mickey is. The only connection to Mickey the cable channels have are through a preschoolers show. If they were concerned about the loss of Mickey from the public eye before Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was created, they should be flipping out now.
[/QUOTE]
Why is that a surprise? Static Shock is a dead franchise from 5 years ago, and it was never a monster hit to begin with. It's not like people were chomping at the bit to get it. Plus, they've already purchased the broadcasting rights to Superman and Batman. With the big fish under their belts, they probably got Static for peanuts.
I show surprise that they paid ANYTHING for another series. Monster Buster Club and Yin Yang Yo were already commissioned and completed before the choice to change the channel occurred. It only seems natural that the poor man's Disney Channel wouldn't want to pay out for anything other than something brand new that they can actually promote as new. From what I can tell from the rare occasion I watch either of Disney's channels is that they barely promote Static Shock as it is. All I am saying is that I am surprised they paid anything for something they didn't create. Disney never was the acquisition of TV show type. Most of the stuff on TD and XD came with another acquisition.

creativerealms

So far Static is the only Disney XD (With the exception of Aaron Stone) that I have seen promoted with it's own ads. Most of the other shows share ads it seems. And it's also the show I see promoted the most (Outside Aaron Stone)

chdr

So far Static is the only Disney XD (With the exception of Aaron Stone) that I have seen promoted with it's own ads. Most of the other shows share ads it seems. And it's also the show I see promoted the most (Outside Aaron Stone)
I've seen the Narnia movie promoted with its own ads.

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
sammy said:
I show surprise that they paid ANYTHING for another series. Monster Buster Club and Yin Yang Yo were already commissioned and completed before the choice to change the channel occurred. It only seems natural that the poor man's Disney Channel wouldn't want to pay out for anything other than something brand new that they can actually promote as new. From what I can tell from the rare occasion I watch either of Disney's channels is that they barely promote Static Shock as it is. All I am saying is that I am surprised they paid anything for something they didn't create. Disney never was the acquisition of TV show type. Most of the stuff on TD and XD came with another acquisition.

Toon Disney has aired acquisitions which they didn't produce before: Jackie Chan Adventures, The Tick, Bureau of Alien Defenders, Dungeons & Dragons, Ultimate Book of Spells, Pocket Dragon Adventures, even Adventures of the Sonic the Hedgehog back in the day. Plus, Batman and Superman: TAS were long over by the time TD acquired them.

And there's no real need for them to go out of their way to promote Static Shock, since there aren't any new episodes. It could be a case of they only got SS because it was bundled along with some other show that they really wanted; that's what's known in the business as a 'package deal'.

Blueranger

...But...I liked it.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
...Okay, I'm curious. I'll be checking this out. But the way they are premiering Jimmy Two Shoes and Kid vs. Kat is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts