XD Schedule: February 13 - February 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammny

I'm thinking not; those shows aren't X-TREEEEEME!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure those types of shows don't fit in with this new format. If the Mouse House wanted to keep Toon Disney around, then it would still be around. They wouldn't have given Toon Disney a total makeover in the first place if the plan was just to revert back to the way things were 5 years ago. They could've just dropped Jetix and the live-action movies if they wanted to do that.

Why is that a surprise? Static Shock is a dead franchise from 5 years ago, and it was never a monster hit to begin with. It's not like people were chomping at the bit to get it. Plus, they've already purchased the broadcasting rights to Superman and Batman. With the big fish under their belts, they probably got Static for peanuts.

I guess Fillmore is extreme enough. Check the March 17 schedule!

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Can I propose, "Not to keep a necromantic thread alive when there's no reason to?"

Thread closed. If you have something to say about the schedule, you can say so in the relevant schedule thread. Clicking on the "Multi-Quote" button, going over to the other thread, and then clicking "reply" will also give you the option to copy a quote from one thread to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts