Zen's art Stuff

Zentron

Holy smeg.... I do like making extra work for myself!

I just got done uploading another sequence of animation from my 4K digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons episode, The Dragon's Graveyard, and as per usual, I can't just reproduce everything exactly, I had to go and do more of my tinkering! The minor changes I did to Diana and Eric, if you look closely, you should be able to spot the differences, however, I decided that I would add extra inbetween work for the part with Presto's magic hat, which took part of last night and all day today to get done, however I do like the outcome, so I'm not too bothered by the extra work:

Zentron

Phew, another quick vid from my Dungeons & Dragons episode reproduction... only a few things tidied up this time, no new animation, though I'll be doing some in the next vid, but for now, here you go:

Zentron

So after many hours of toiling away at the frames, I finally finished the segments of animation featured in this next short clip. As mentioned in my previous post, I decided to do some extra inbetweening for the Venger clip, which took forever, though I also resynced the mouth shapes to match up to the dialogue of the other two, along with animating Diana's face to match the mouth shapes... oh, I also messed up the subtitling with one of the clips which I totally missed:

[video=youtube_share;r87XasakZ0U]

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
For my first, I'll be posting some of the work I did 1997-98. Later posts will get newer and newer art works, up 'til my most recent stuff:

No critiques on these are needed, as they are past arts and I have moved on much since then! And are just to show what I used to do!

From 'post 5' you may make comments on the art I display!
Huh, I guess back in the day you predicted 2022

Last edited:

Zentron

Took another short break from all my drawing and got on with something a little easier... and something I should have done several years ago mow... the HD reproduction of the classic Filmation She-Ra end credits sequence:

Zentron

Oh dear, I've been doing it again, it's now been more than a year since my last post, and I've done a fai few things, so I'll start with the two vids first:

Zentron

Well, I'm still alive, still working on my projects, coming along nicely!

My latest vid is a short, but it's not allowing me to post it as it is not being recognised for some reason, so:

Zentron

Here's another vid of my She-Ra reproduction, contains part of the above short, I hadn't finished it at the time of publishing, so it's unfinished in this vid, but it does contain a lot of animation, some that I haven't shown before and some I have:

Zentron

Wow, I'm actually sharing something else in the same year.... I must be ill!

Anyway, this is an character card of Sheila from Dungeons & Dragons, which I created to take with me to the MCM Comic Con in London on Sunday the 26th of May just gone, as voice actress extraordinaire Katie Leigh, the voice of Sheila, was going to be there... after some initial confusion of where the guests had been put to sign autographs, I managed to find where she was and I managed to get my autograph!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts