4Kids Talkback: A New Dawn Begins - The 4Kids Discussion V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

How many eps of Spiderman did they make so far? Do we know what channel its moving to?

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star
New feature at 4Kids.tv

Introducing the 4Kids.tv Stamp Collection

10/23/08 by George
KEYWORDS: News Stuff 4Kids.tv Cool Stuff That's Amazing! Activities Collections

buzz_dailystamp.jpg

This week, we’re introducing a new feature on our site that is sure to catch on fast! It is the 4Kids.tv Daily Stamp Collection . Every day you can log onto the site and collect a daily stamp; but make sure to get them while they’re hot, because each stamp will only be available for one day and one day only. That means Sunday through Saturday you need to log on in order to collect every stamp!

And trust me, you definitely want to collect them all because the more you collect, the better the chance you have of receiving BONUS STAMPS!

And we have an extra bonus for you! Go to the MY COLLECTIONS section in your profile page to pick up your STARTER PACK. We’ll give you 12 stamps selected at random to start you off!

Once you have started your collection, you can use the stamp book to organize it. Plus, you can share and trade with friends on the site. It doesn’t get much cooler than this!

Stay tuned because we will be releasing special edition stamps and sets for your favorite shows featuring your favorite characters! And let us know what characters or shows you would like to see included in the stamp collection, we may just add them to the bunch!

Click here to pick up your daily stamp, but don’t forget to visit your MY COLLECTIONS section in your profile page to pick up your Starter Pack.
I've noticed that there's also a limit on the number of online stamps given out. For example, today there are only 25,000 stamps of Fololo (from Kirby) being distributed and then that's it.

How many eps of Spiderman did they make so far? Do we know what channel its moving to?

The first episodes of the second season aren't even finished yet, and no, we don't know the new channel yet.

CyberCubed

That stamp thing reminds me of what Cartoonnetwork.com used to do with those character images, anyone remember what I'm talking about?

As for Spiderman, only 13 eps aired? Why do I get the feeling this show will end at 26 episodes?

Shift

Brave Warrior of the Sea
Ah, yes, Cartoon Orbit, raised from the dead for a new generation.

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
As for Spiderman, only 13 eps aired? Why do I get the feeling this show will end at 26 episodes?

That's actually what some people are worried about...

Marvel hasn't ordered more episodes to be produced, and as a result, nearly everyone on the production team has moved on to other shows and projects. Heck, I think even Weisman himself has left to find other work.

If a third season is ordered now, there's a very good chance it'll be DRASTICALLY different in both tone and writing quality.

CyberCubed

Marvel hasn't ordered more episodes to be produced, and as a result, nearly everyone on the production team has moved on to other shows and projects. Heck, I think even Weisman himself has left to find other work.

If a third season is ordered now, there's a very good chance it'll be DRASTICALLY different in both tone and writing quality.

Lame, I bet it'll be cancelled then.

This is why I hate production behind action cartoons, they cancel all the best shows before their prime. What is with this lame 26 or 52 episode production cap? Don't they realize a show can be successful for many more years?

Granted I am happy TMNT will have 155 episodes by the end of Season 7, plus an animation movie, but it sucks to see them give up so much on all these shows...and to add insult to injury they just re-launch the same property a few years later.

How many Batman cartoons do we need? Why cancel one just to start another one? I bet if this Spiderman cartoon is cancelled, they'll be another one 3 years later.

It is so annoying.

creativerealms

Weisman and one other crew member are on duity for Spectacular Spider-man until the Beginning of January. Sadly season two does not air until March and chances are if Sony renews it the season two ratings would be the reason why.

Spectacular Spider-man is too good of a show to only be 26 episodes long. Weisman has already expressed some of the ideas he would love to use in season three, such as Hob Goblin which we may never see.

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
That stamp thing reminds me of what Cartoonnetwork.com used to do with those character images, anyone remember what I'm talking about?
Not that specifically, but it reminds me of that crime against humanity known as Jetix Cards Live.

(Yes, those who remember can now pick themselves up off the floor ... it was that bad)

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star
That's actually what some people are worried about...

Actually, Sony is the one who needs to order more episodes, not Marvel. Also, provided that they get a pick up for a new season by the end of the year, they should be able to get all the old staff together, including Greg Weisman.

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star
Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, October 18, 2008 Broadcast Networks only (Live + SD Data):
Source: Disney Research from Nielsen Media Research Data
FOX (4KidsTV)
1.1/6 Avg. (8a-12n)
Di-Gata Defenders 0.5/4; Biker Mice from Mars 0.8/4; Sonic X 1.8/8; Sonic X 1.9/8; Chaotic M'arrillian Invasion 1.4/6; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.8/4; Kirby 1.1/5; Winx Club 0.7/4
ABC
0.9/5 Avg. (9a-1p)
The Emperor's New School 0.5/2; The Replacements 0.5/2; That's So Raven 1.1/5; That's So Raven 1.3/6; Hannah Montana 1.3/6; Suite Life of Zack & Cody 1.7/9; Power Rangers Jungle Fury 0.7/4; Power Rangers Jungle Fury 0.4/2
CW (TheCW4Kids)
0.8/4 Avg. (7a-12p)
Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Skunk Fu! 0.6/4; Viva Pinata 0.7/3; Gogoriki 0.8/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.0/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.2/5; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/5
NBC (Qubo on NBC)
Avg. 0.5/2 (10a-1p)
Jane and the Dragon 0.3/1; Zula Patrol 0.3/1; 321 Penguins/Larryboy Adventures 0.6/3; Veggie Tales 0.9/4; Turbo Dogs 0.5/3; My Friend Rabbit 0.5/3
CBS (KEWLopolis on CBS)
0.3/1 Avg. (7-10a/10a-12p)
Cake 0.0/0; Horseland 0.4/2; Dino Squad 0.3/1; Strawberry Shortcake 0.1/0; Care Bears 0.3/2; Sushi Pack 0.3/2

See, told ya that CW4Kids would go back up. But holy cow, look at Sonic X.

CyberCubed

Wow, Sonic has always been good for 4kids, I wonder why they never got them to make a sequel series or something.

Hey, look, TMNT got the highest ratings on their CW block, let's hope this continues so there is another season.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Wow, Sonic has always been good for 4kids, I wonder why they never got them to make a sequel series or something.

Hey, look, TMNT got the highest ratings on their CW block, let's hope this continues so there is another season.
They did. The third season was created because of the ratings Sonic X got in the US and Europe.

PC!

lolwut?
It just blows my mind how Sonic X reruns continue to rule Saturday mornings. How many times is the show going to cycle through before kids start to tire of it?

Poweranimals

Invincible
Dang. PR ratings are embarassing. I mean I knew they were low, but wow. I bet it gets removed from ABC Kids completely eventually. I mean I know they're repeats, but still. And does the show "Cake" (never heard of it, btw) actually have a 0.0 rating? Lol!

Spideyzilla

Staff member
How is that new Spiderman show anyway? I've never seen it.

Then you ought to be ashamed.;) It's possibly the best superhero show. Ever. Any questions?

Spider-Man is gaining ground in the ratings. TMNT is...well, TMNT! Sonic, why is it so popular?

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Then you ought to be ashamed.;) It's possibly the best superhero show. Ever. Any questions?

Spider-Man is gaining ground in the ratings. TMNT is...well, TMNT! Sonic, why is it so popular?
The ratings also show why they are doubling up Spidey and tripling the turtles. Still, it's a shame that Viva Pinata is getting the shaft when its rating is higher than Di-Gata Defenders at the same time. Ironically, 4Kids has identical ratings on the two blocks at 8:30 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts