Annoying Marvel Characters

STARTOUNZ

Best buds since the Stone Age
90'sCartoonMan said:
Hey, anyone remember Mrs. Forbes from Fantastic Four season 1? Talk about an awful character.
Yeah, I remember her. She was the snooty landlady. Her only redeeming quality was that she was voiced by the same woman who did Madame Webb on Fox's Spider-Man series.

X-Men Evolution's Spyke. I mean, his personality was just... Ugh. Should've used Marrow and call it a day.
No way!!! Spyke was the only one who showed any significant improvement over the course of the series. Compared to Scott the boy scout, Jean the pompus princess, Kurt the goof, flaky Kitty, stupid Bobby, and too much angst Rogue, Evan was the one who kept it real. He might have started off as a screwup, but became more responsible and willing to put his life on the line to protect his fellow Morlocks who are often ignored by others save for those who want to do them harm. Way to go Spyke!!! :cool:

Westlander

90'sCartoonMan said:
Just a defense for Time Keeper, he was Immortus, which was kinda cool.
And that guy could whoop Ass-Man's three letters with a little help from the X-Men...Why didn't he do it?

Spider-Man

You know when watching the Carnage episode of Spider-Man, I got really annoyed by his voice. I figured his voice should have been more intimidating and just scary, not all scattershot.

OmegaPaladin

WereWampa of Zeal
Hmmm...

Brainchild from XM:TAS was an annoyance. Modok from IM:TAS S2 was better, but not by much.

Kids I don't mind, but whiny adults who are nothing save poor comic relief are horrible.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts