• Dad/American Dad

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Peter/Family Guy

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Space Chief

Lookin' kinda cool, Light.
SS4goku said:
What i be saying the speech he gave frezia was so horrible i had to turn the channel
Hold up cuz, we be in here talking about anime that kids should be watching and you be telling me to grow up, hell nah.
Thats how most blacks talk.
1149764271680.jpg

This joke is worth 50 obscurity points.

Getting back on topic, I just don't like Homer Simpson in the later seasons. In the beginning, he was 'funny' dumb, now he's just stupid for the sake of stupid.

USSManhattan

Beware the ponytail of doom
Ray Ray Lee. I think JL's tendency to focus him and his irritating antics is one of the things dragging the show down. I mean, when are people going to realize that loud, obnoxious, tag along little brothers AREN'T funny...?

judyindisguise

USSManhattan said:
Ray Ray Lee. I think JL's tendency to focus him and his irritating antics is one of the things dragging the show down. I mean, when are people going to realize that loud, obnoxious, tag along little brothers AREN'T funny...?

I agree. That kid makes me cringe. I think I'd like the show a lot better if he weren't in it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

One nick@nite promo aired during Nickelodeon commercial breaks just today.
and tonight, the feature I am choosing to watch for what is left of the Summer Movie Nights marathon I created for myself is an animated film I did watch before, on TV, but not from the very start, plus I don't even know if I saw it till the very end.

MV5BYjBkM2RjMzItM2M3Ni00N2NjLWE3NzMtMGY4MzE4MDAzMTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

some updates on 3 big Kids TV channels websites and apps..
Now here is something I never though I would see from (HBO) Max in America. Finally adding some classics that haven't been put there before!!! And yes, those are all coming this September

Featured Posts