"Avengers: Endgame" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this movie

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ***1/2

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **1/2

• *1/2

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Guess it depends on how big a re-release it would be as well as how much Endgame's re-release finishes with since I'm sure there's other countries they're going to put it in before all is said and done so Endgame will likely have at least 2.8 billion+ overall by the time it reaches it's end. It will also depend on how much attention Avatar 2 comes out by the time it starts getting advertised and we see what kind of sequel that will be.

Still I am really happy for Endgame finally getting that number one spot as it's more then earned it and honestly Avatar was really only #1 because of how many people fell in love with it's world and atmosphere but not the story or even the characters. My sister who loves Avatar and saw it like 6 times in the theater and wants Avatar 2 has admitted she only really loves the movie for it's visual aesthetic and presentation not for any of the story or character beats and I can't imagine that even among Avatar fans that's an uncommon view point. Endgame actually has a story and characters that granted really only work because of what came before it but there's still an actual reason to enjoy the movie outside of how it looks which really should be qualities the number one overall movie in the world has so yeah glad that's the case now. Plus for the first time in 21+ years, a NON James Cameron movie tops the box office. Cameron though did at least do a nice post congratulating Endgame so props to him for that.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I hope Endgame wins a lot of Oscars especially Best Picture.

It would be a huge travesty for the film that just broke the worldwide gross record not to win the Best Picture (like what happened to Avatar over a decade ago).

Plus I don't think I've ever seen a movie which went on to win Best Picture in theaters.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
12/7/19: As part of the Oscars, the full script was released online.

4/27/20: Markus and McFeely posted a bts shot of the deleted Smart Hulk scene that was a Die Hard nod and had Reginald Vel Johnson.

Nebula using the Gauntlet was in the script for awhile.

Seemingly confirm the "undersea earthquake" is seeding something but it's up in the air if it will be used.

Bucky was very briefly considered to become the next Cap.

Steve was very briefly considered to be the Soul Stone.

When Smart Hulk used the Soul Stone when he used the Gauntlet, Bruce saw Hulk there like how Thanos saw young Gamora.

Writers convey Steve was not worthy until after Civil War.

Early on Wanda survived the Snap and went on a road trip with Rocket, but it became wheel spinning in light of Vision's demise in IW and was tossed.

Mondo is selling a soundtrack box set of Infinity War and Endgame starting Wednesday.

1/18/21: Bettany revealed Vision was almost going to appear in an end tag in a body bag.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I wonder how many people actually noticed...
I know by The Falcon and The Winter Soldier it became a thing. Not sure about Endgame, by the time old Steve passed on the shield, blinders were on and I was feeling the feels of everything that happened in the movie.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts