"Secret Invasion (Disney+ Limited Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• *1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Frontier

Staff member
Though overall I still really like Falcon and the Winter Soldier I think a lot of the problems in the retooling the ending came more from COVID making them for various reasons have to change what they were more going for but I still at least felt the point of that ending. And though there were lulls in Hawkeye and Moon Knight (Hawkeye took wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to really get going and Moon Knight majorly sagged in the middle) I agree Miss Marvel is where these story cracks became obvious. Though at least with Ms. Marvel the actual cast was still charming and amusing and there was an energy to it that makes me really glad I saw it which yeah I cannot say for this series.

And the reason She Hulk is different is sans What If, so far it's the only show actually made you know as a SHOW where each episode mostly has it's own plot and resolution so there isn't as much time dangling around uselessly like a lot of the other shows. And honestly Frontier I feel Jen's arc in that show made sense because it was dealing with Jen getting a lot of issues and headaches thrown at her as She Hulk but learning to eventually embrace the positives fully and be comfortable with what kind of story she wants it to be. Which is certainly better then Fury's arc here of... stopping being a bum and not dealing with his problems by getting... other people to handle the big threat and... getting off earth as things are getting worse- yeah again that's why this show sucks so bad. Fone Bone's right on how little charm Jackson brought to the table which in a couple scenes could work but not for the majority of the show. Say what you want about Taitana Maslany but I never felt bored following around Jen/She Hulk even when doing more mundane things compared to this series's tedium.
I get that but I don't think they clearly told that story.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on PinkieLopBun's profile.
Can i ask what your current profile picture is? I don't recognize this character.
zap2it and TVInsider updated: Clifford the Big Red Dog (2021) is pulled and back with To Be Announced. I think it might be error showing to be announced.
Will have to see based on promo for July for Movie Madness for Nickelodeon.
for those concerning: the comedy central website is still up but its the video section that got the boot
Comedy Central's and MTV's online archives being purged makes me glad I don't use Spotify or clouds and download all the music I buy on Amazon. You can't always trust digital platforms where something can be here today and then gone tomorrow.
Will someone please create a subtrope of No Dub For You titled ''A Sweet Case of Bocchitis''? It would be dedicated to media with no dubs.

Featured Posts