"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
11/23: Insider claims Wonder Man resumes filming after Thanksgiving.

Article about Echo.

11/24: Scooper claims each episode of Echo will have a flashback of one of Maya's ancestors then she gains an ability. Another claims her fight with the Cartel endangers her hometown so she goes on a spiritual quest leading to mystical tattoos, the fight against Daredevil is similar to the Netflix hallway fights, will learn about Maya's past - her mother, losing her leg, trained by Kingpin, history with Daredevil.

New looks at Agatha. (note: this appears to be from a special feature on the WandaVision physical disc release)

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
11/24: Scooper claims each episode of Echo will have a flashback of one of Maya's ancestors then she gains an ability. Another claims her fight with the Cartel endangers her hometown so she goes on a spiritual quest leading to mystical tattoos, the fight against Daredevil is similar to the Netflix hallway fights, will learn about Maya's past - her mother, losing her leg, trained by Kingpin, history with Daredevil.
Seems about what you would expect for a streaming Marvel hero :).
Agatha with the witch chic :cool:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I have to wonder what the plan is for Silver Surfer. It doesn't need to be soon now that we know Nova is Galactus herald in FF.
Agreed, I figured F4 would end with the herald, whoever the person is, gets defeated and stripped of their power and however resolved Galactus leaves and an end tag is him searching for a new herald - figured it would tease Norrin. I can't see how a whole Special Presentation would center around Norrin becoming Silver Surfer. Would have to be a really great actor to carry that story.

the greenman

Agreed, I figured F4 would end with the herald, whoever the person is, gets defeated and stripped of their power and however resolved Galactus leaves and an end tag is him searching for a new herald - figured it would tease Norrin. I can't see how a whole Special Presentation would center around Norrin becoming Silver Surfer. Would have to be a really great actor to carry that story.
Yes, but don't forget this is an alternate reality. Unless this Fantastic four never really had many adventures on earth in this reality. Perhaps they existed in the 1960's and was lost in the quantum realm or something. More than a few questions.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member

the greenman

This. I guess they're bringing GR back to tv. Alpha Flight is odd. The others have fanbase, so why not?
fe6e67103f7eec049e44025728da89c3.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, a lot of this would be cool (would they completely reboot Runaways?) but budget-wise and with them trying to scale things back, I'm taking it with a grain of Salt :sweat:.
11/29: Probably. The opinion on the Hulu series are split and I doubt they will bring back any of the cast. Don't think I've ever heard Feige comment on the show which sucks because I loved the show. I think we've thought about Alpha Flight before -- the need to see other countries get a focus, continue to seed Weapon X and Wolverine if Brave New World involves Adamantium but the first X-men move doesn't have Wolverine right away, and so on. I think the only time Alpha Flight came up in live action during the past 20 years was... was it an allusion to them in AOS season 1?

Can't wait for Blue Witches, Grey Witches, and Yellow Witches :p.
Here's the end tag for Agatha
giphy.gif
No, but yeah, when a color spectrum comes up - I get leery, too.

12/1: Live animals were used during filming of Agatha.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts