"Batman: Caped Crusader (Amazon Prime)" Animated Series News & Discussion Part 3 (Spoilers)

Karkull

Eldritch Lord of Chaos
Staff member
I’m impressed! He not only ‘got’ all of those Easter eggs but he got them RIGHT. Extra points for catching the origin of that ‘Batman on the roof of Two-Face‘s car’ bit. I feel kinda bad pointing out that there was also a ‘Batman fighting a Big Cat in a Museum while Catwoman escapes’ pic in that same set of promo images, but maybe he just never saw that one.
In Serum Lake's defense, that promotional image of Catwoman with the jaguar is impossible to find online. I only have this one from an old Comics Scene magazine from decades ago.

Catwoman Promo Image.jpg

Frontier

Staff member
In Serum Lake's defense, that promotional image of Catwoman with the jaguar is impossible to find online. I only have this one from an old Comics Scene magazine from decades ago.

View attachment 310207
It looks like they forgot her gold belt. Which also makes this suit almost near identical to her costume from the Long Halloween animated movie.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts