Bleach 20th Anniversary Project & Tite Kubo New Work Presentation (News Thread)

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
So we know Viz is hosting the panel rather than Disney. Will the panicking over Bleach getting the Summertime Rendering treatment stop?

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Also, apparently it’ll run for four-cours (51 episodes, essentially).

The trailer looks great, and hearing the remixed score made me nostalgic.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Also, apparently it’ll run for four-cours (51 episodes, essentially).

The trailer looks great, and hearing the remixed score made me nostalgic.
Yeah, that remix! Animation looked really strong. I guess they will be announcing who is doing the U.S. simulcast soon. It seems obvious Crunchy snatched it up unless Netflix flexed for it. They are releasing Stone Ocean in 3 cours. Doing 4 cours of Bleach wouldn't much of a stretch. Hm.

But man, that's gonna be nuts. MHA, Mob, Bleach, Chainsaw Man, and I think Gundam premiering all in the same month. Whew!

Last edited:

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Yeah, that remix! Animation looked really strong. I guess they will be announcing who is doing the U.S. simulcast soon. It seems obvious Crunchy snatched it up unless Netflix flexed for it. They are releasing Stone Ocean in 3 cours. Doing 4 cours of Bleach wouldn't much of a stretch. Hm.

Viz has confirmed a simulcast.

Probably won't go to Netflix because they don't simulcast and only Hulu and.ir Crunchyroll seem plausible at this moment. With no announcement at D23, the Disney+ rumors are losing credibility.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter

In Canada, Bleach will stream on Star, which is their equivalent to Hulu. Bleach also got removed from TubiTV and Pluto in addition to Crunchyroll. It looks like we have a Sailor Moon crystal situation where Hulu gets exclusivity in the US.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
I'm looking forward to hearing everybody again and seeing who they brought back/new VA's :).

We still haven't had announcements as to who's playing the villains and who will replace Ikkaku. We'll probably learn that pretty soon.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I’ll never get why they skipped the prologue in the first place, but whatever, better late than never. Hopefully this also indicates that Kubo will be returning to the manga soon.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts