Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

J10

After they redubbed the promo by British Cartoonito counterpart (the Original Cartoonito launched in 2005/2006), by saying "O, O, O, Cartoonito", there won't be anymore 1 minute promo on TV, where it says "It's the place to start your day" and "Start up with Cartoon, and "ito" makes it go", whether before or after relaunching Cartoonito, unlike the Americas (US, Mexico, and all South America countries). I have wished if that person whose responsible for doing this for Cartoonito in EMEA was laid off by Discovery.

It's great that CN Arabic and Boomerang MENA were using them wisely, American and British voices for "O, O, O, Cartoonito".

Unfortunately, it was supposed that they have used the program logo (with exclamation for new episodes) in the promo, or pasting Cartoonito logo just like in 2011-2013/2014 era, but they made the mascots big instead.

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Sorry for being that late, the video editing took me some hard time..

I can't say how surprised I am how much effort they managed to do for this "unnew" block.

And here is a short version with Romanian opt-out, where even there they already made Cartoonito-branded ad break bumpers!

Markus Nelis

I expected them to put effort in these bumpers. I wasn't getting too hyped though because knowing of the team, mut such big block was expected to get creative.

Also those of you complaining how long Cartoonito is, keep in mind we are either in work or school at 8a-2p (somewhere like Baltics and Romania until 3p). So at the end 6 hours a day for the time most of us aren't even home, I'm fine with it. Cartoonito used to last 12 hours in 2013.

At the end, a win-win for everyone.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
I expected them to put effort in these bumpers. I wasn't getting too hyped though because knowing of the team, mut such big block was expected to get creative.

Also those of you complaining how long Cartoonito is, keep in mind we are either in work or school at 8a-2p (somewhere like Baltics and Romania until 3p). So at the end 6 hours a day for the time most of us aren't even home, I'm fine with it. Cartoonito used to last 12 hours in 2013.

At the end, a win-win for everyone.
and I will restart college only in.... October :)

So if I want, I can still stay on Cartoonito all day for one month

(don't mind me)

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
Sorry for being that late, the video editing took me some hard time..

I can't say how surprised I am how much effort they managed to do for this "unnew" block.

And here is a short version with Romanian opt-out, where even there they already made Cartoonito-branded ad break bumpers!
Is it just me or is the first video's audio kinda unsynced in the middle of the video?

Francisque

As I've mentioned before, Cartoonito should have never left; it's good they're using the Boomerang's dead time and giving it a reason to exist.

Those who speak against it should understand it; especially those (like me) who are much older than the intended audience of the channel

Cézar_Delacierra

I got the Tooncast October schedule and for the first time there will be no Halloween specials or the traditional Scooby-Doo month, the schedules remain intact.

And answering a @Francisque late the reason that Boomerang was replaced by Cartoonito and not
Tooncast and because the channel is only one feed for Latin America with 3 audio tracks unlike Boomerang which had 4 feeds and could send local advertisements according to the country

Boomerang Archive

TellyToon
Schedule change for Boomerang UK in September:
Mush-Mush again replaces the Taffy slots in the daytime.
Ninjago is gone.

And they've been promoting Tom & Jerry weekends this month, which is just Tom and Jerry stuff from 09:00 til 16:00.

Walker

Fixed video here
Yeah, don't ask me, Idk what happened either that caused half of the video to "go nuts"..

Apparently, Boomerang logo does not appear when the Cartoonito block starts. But in my country (Turkey) Boomerang Logo is also available. And the short information before the program starts is available on Cartoon Network. Separate

1662541397454.png

1662541432588.png
1662541456914.png

1662541873513.png

After they redubbed the promo by British Cartoonito counterpart (the Original Cartoonito launched in 2005/2006), by saying "O, O, O, Cartoonito", there won't be anymore 1 minute promo on TV, where it says "It's the place to start your day" and "Start up with Cartoon, and "ito" makes it go", whether before or after relaunching Cartoonito, unlike the Americas (US, Mexico, and all South America countries). I have wished if that person whose responsible for doing this for Cartoonito in EMEA was laid off by Discovery.

It's great that CN Arabic and Boomerang MENA were using them wisely, American and British voices for "O, O, O, Cartoonito".

Unfortunately, it was supposed that they have used the program logo (with exclamation for new episodes) in the promo, or pasting Cartoonito logo just like in 2011-2013/2014 era, but they made the mascots big instead.

In Turkey, new episode is not shown with an exclamation point. It's written under the Boomerang logo.

J10

In Turkey, new episode is not shown with an exclamation point. It's written under the Boomerang logo.
I was talking about CEE not using exclamation mark (it’s exclamation mark, not point; which is another word for full stop, dot, or period) and the show promo, or Cartoonito logo in it, unlike 2011-2013/14 era, instead of making mascots huge.

Also, there is nothing about Turkey there in my quote.

Last edited:

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
Boomerang CEE started airing some new Cartoonito curriculum boards between two 11-minutes long episodes of the same show.
Is it bad to say that I'm not a fan of the CEE Cartoonito block? All of its programming previously aired on Boomerang, so if you removed the Cartoonito branding it'd just look like a regular Boomerang CEE schedule.

Reactions: J10

J10

Is it bad to say that I'm not a fan of the CEE Cartoonito block? All of its programming previously aired on Boomerang, so if you removed the Cartoonito branding it'd just look like a regular Boomerang CEE schedule.
If Cartoonito had replaced Boomerang in some EMEA markets, and have added Cartoonito content from 2011-2013, and also The Happos Family & Oddbods in the schedule during its trial transmission, rather than spamming it’s content in the past years, it’s going to be fine.

At that time, we would have been seen the full 1 minute promo, rather than the 30 seconds British one.

Last edited:

J10

Boomerang MENA has started airing Cartoonito Block, to have presence in Greece and Cyprus too. The DOG is different from CN Arabic's Cartoonito DOG.

Francisque

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if Boomerang CEE really turned out to be Cartoonito CEE sometimes in the future.

There are reasons why I think it's a possibility: CN German feeds have a lot of Boomerang shows now, the Boomerang CEE schedule barely has any new highlight now, even the Cartoonito branding barely has any Boomerang mention.

So I take back what I stated before, eventually this could become (sadly) a 24/7 Cartoonito channel, I'm afraid they're testing the waters.

Add to that the fact that brand inside of a brand channel oftentimes tend to result in one winning over...

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts