Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Sorry for double posting.

Since Cartoonito relaunched, the Dutch subfeed is an absolute mess. The Ad Break start bumper does not exist anymore, there they use the end bumper too. In Cartoonito hours the subfeed is on Boomerang mode, and in Boomerang hours it is on Cartoonito mode. Also, the Cartoonito fillers there are in Bulgarian.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Lucas The Spider Romanian teaser
They sure don't know how to make good Romanian song vignettes. The two verses didn't even rhyme, when they should have...

Daffyrocks

Sorry for double posting.

Since Cartoonito relaunched, the Dutch subfeed is an absolute mess. The Ad Break start bumper does not exist anymore, there they use the end bumper too. In Cartoonito hours the subfeed is on Boomerang mode, and in Boomerang hours it is on Cartoonito mode. Also, the Cartoonito fillers there are in Bulgarian.

on the second video, besides the Bulgarian audio of the fillers, I don't see anything else wrong!

Daffyrocks

well, you said the Dutch ads subfeed was mixed up with the Cartoonito and Boomerang branded fillers. But now I guess this is not always the case

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
yeah I guess I made a mistake. then I would say it's even more mixed up and changes almost every break.

Daffyrocks

yeah I guess I made a mistake. then I would say it's even more mixed up and changes almost every break.
like on the Cartoonito hours, at one break, the fillers and bumpers are the correct ones, while on the next one, it's the Boomerang ones. Something like that, no?

narq

Lucas The Spider Romanian teaser
They sure don't know how to make good Romanian song vignettes. The two verses didn't even rhyme, when they should have...
In the Polish version the announcer doesn't even sing. That's most likely because the lyrics would be hard to sing and it would sound awful, and actually I think the Romanian version probably would be better when it's just spoken too.

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
In the Polish version the announcer doesn't even sing. That's most likely because the lyrics would be hard to sing and it would sound awful, and actually I think the Romanian version probably would be better when it's just spoken too.
How does the German one sound, song or narration?

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Czech audio track is only in English during breaks still. Even during Cartoonito. Very pathetic. Any idea when they will fully localize the channel? I find it terrible.

StrikersSeventyOG

Boomerang Asia Schedule and Highlight as of October 2022:

Star of the Month: Be Cool Scooby Doo (Every Weekdays) at 9:00 AM the rest of the Southeast Asia while 8:00 AM in Indonesia/Thailand.

Scooby Doo's Movies airing every weekend same schedule as a Star of the Month.

Journey of Long will be remove from schedule as of this October 2022 and it might return November 2022 or near future or they might be removed forever.

Boomerang Halloween Promo might be airing October 30-31, 2022 introducing Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Bunnicula and etc. Schedule of those coming soon.

WEEKEND:
1664190774778.png

WEEKDAYS:
1664190943086.png

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

At the end of the day, makes sense. US premiere is on October 17th after all. Usually Europe waits several months before starting the new shows. Mainly waiting for local dubs.

Daffyrocks

yeah, but that was actually just about the Origins special, which they wanted to premiere separately. They would still wait for the whole series anyways..

Daffyrocks

our announcers aren't good at singing. A female voice actually would have worked better here

Markus Nelis

our announcers aren't good at singing. A female voice actually would have worked better here
German sub-feed actually had a female and fits pretty well for the rhythm, perfect in German. But also depends because Romanian might have longer words or something along those lines so the lyrics aren't perfect.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts