Boomerang International News and Discussion Thread 4.0

narq

Boomerang CEE continuity from somewhere in August 2013:

This used to be lost media btw, from what I know there were no videos from the summer marathons.

Walker

A new promotion has been released in Boomerang Turkey. New series Gabby's Dollhouse coming soon on Boomerang's Cartoonito Block

All day only Cartoonito block promotion and the new show Gabby's Dollhouse are shown. Also available with the name Boomerang moments of current shows in 2 minutes or less.
d317i5h.png

Last edited:

ToonDude03

“Heavens to Murgatroyd!”
A new promotion has been released in Boomerang Turkey. New series Gabby's Dollhouse coming soon on Boomerang's Cartoonito Block

All day only the Cartoonito block promotion and the new show Gabby's Dollhouse are shown. Also available with the name Boomerang moments of current shows in 2 minutes or less.
d317i5h.png
I wonder if this means that Boomerang Turkey will also become a 24-hour Cartoonito channel.

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
A few months I jokingly called Boomerang IT the Barbie channel.

I didn't realize I shouldn't give them ideas because they're actually doing a Barbie pop up channel :eek:
I kinda feel like (most international) Boomerang('s) has lost it's purpose.

Cool_Cat

I have no idea what they're even trying to do with it. Besides Tom and Jerry anything from the WB library has been moved to Cartoon Network.

LT Cartoons premiered on Boomerang but now air on CN. Scooby Doo is on CN now, and next monday they're doing a Where Are You marathon (first time I see something made in the 20th century in the whole year).

Boomerang's schedule in Italy seems just a poor man's Cartoonito, which is free here and has way more variety for preschoolers anyway.

Considering how they're already wasting transponder space with those useless timeshift feeds (that no one needs in 2022 when every Sky Italia box has PVR functions), I kinda wish they'd instead launch a third channel on auto-pilot with classic shows on schedule, or use Boomerang for that purpose.

Boomerang Archive

TellyToon
So, flicking through channels, I saw a Scoobtober bumper playing on Boomerang UK.

They're still using all the shows for their promos despite only a few of them still running.
The bumper I saw had a clip from A Pup Named Scooby Doo. This show has not been aired in years, and is not on any streaming service in the UK.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
I have no idea what they're even trying to do with it. Besides Tom and Jerry anything from the WB library has been moved to Cartoon Network.

LT Cartoons premiered on Boomerang but now air on CN. Scooby Doo is on CN now, and next monday they're doing a Where Are You marathon (first time I see something made in the 20th century in the whole year).

Boomerang's schedule in Italy seems just a poor man's Cartoonito, which is free here and has way more variety for preschoolers anyway.

Considering how they're already wasting transponder space with those useless timeshift feeds (that no one needs in 2022 when every Sky Italia box has PVR functions), I kinda wish they'd instead launch a third channel on auto-pilot with classic shows on schedule, or use Boomerang for that purpose.
they are REALLY airing the classic "Scooby-Doo Where Are You"? and on CN?

Walker

they are REALLY airing the classic "Scooby-Doo Where Are You"? and on CN?
I last watched it on CN Turkey in 2010. Not the marathon, of course, but they showed it at certain times every day. At first I thought Boomerang would be the channel showing CN's old shows, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I guess the channel is Boingerang (or Boomerboing) now. :D

Or they try to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of Tweety Bird's original debut by their own. But I'd rather want to see the original theatricals with Tweety at some point.
Note: King Tweety is going to be released on HBO Max in CEE regions on 20th November.

Cézar_Delacierra

In December Tooncast will be bringing back several shows like Chowder ,Flapjack and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends after months of rebroadcasting the same shows

The new Tooncast schedule as of December 1st Everyday :

06:00 Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
07:00 Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?
07:30 Generator Rex
08:30 Sym-Bionic Titan
09:30 Camp Lazlo
10:30 My Gym Partner's a Monkey
11:30 Mike , Lu & Og
12:30 Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
13:30 The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
14:30 Evil Con Carne
15:00 Chowder
16:00 I Am Weasel
16:30 Time Squad
17:30 Zuzubalandia
18:00 Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
19:00 Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?
19:30 Generator Rex
20:30 Sym-Bionic Titan
21:30 Camp Lazlo
22:30 My Gym Partner's a Monkey
23:30 Mike , Lu & Og
00:30 Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
01:30 The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
02:30 Evil Con Carne
03:00 Chowder
04:00 I Am Weasel
04:30 Time Squad
05:30 Zuzubalandia

They are leaving the channel : The Zeta Project, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Flinstones Kids, Tom & Jerry Tales , Shaggy & Scooby a Get Clue!, The Batman (2004), Legion of Super Heroes , Tom & Jerry Kids , Loonatics , The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries , Duck Dogers , Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines Pixie and Dixie and Dynomutt, Dog Wonder

Returning shows : Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends , Chowder , Flapjack , Generator Rex , Sym-Bionic Titan , Time Squad and I am Weasel

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts