C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Green Tea and Sanctuary, Part 2” [8/29]

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Ah yeah, Polnareff's back.

You know how important it was to depict Cioccolata's beatdown correctly when it takes six key animators to make the sequence.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sure, Cioccolata had another horrible move. Reminded me of a 60s DC villain called Separated Man. Ah, but Giorno was already a couple steps ahead of him and used the mold against him then made the branch revert to a bullet that had a 2 part role. Yeah, good one, Giorno, thinking he's playing dead. With the rest of the trash where he belongs.

That giddy for for 5 sugar cubes... Well, how is Bucciarati going to zipper this fool. Maybe he already zippered the immediate area around him?

Oh snap, it is him. :D But scarred and in a wheelchair? Sounds he still goes full steam ahead into a fight without thinking... did he try to take out the Boss alone? Hmm.

And he goes the way of Shredder in the 1990 TMNT movie. (I know he survived for the sequel, but still.)
All we needed was an Italian next to the truck to say 'Oops!'

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts