C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Green Tea and Sanctuary, Part 3” [9/5]

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Ooo, these endings aren't doing my heart any good. >_< Gonna be gut wrenching if Bucciarati doesn't make it to the end.

Isn't it implied he's a ghost or something? It seems like he doesn't have much time left. This was a great showcase for Bruno and the hostage scene was one of his coolest moments.

Thinking about last week, Mista seems to get the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the team as he always seems to have Giorno finish his fights for him. Apparently there's a meme video about how his fights go.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Isn't it implied he's a ghost or something? It seems like he doesn't have much time left.
Yes, I suppose you're right. It seems like he's undead like a revenant. There was the ghost girl and the creepy alley in Morioh for example. I'm not totally buying he'll just fade away, disintegrate or whatever when time's up. I think he's got one last role to play after the Secco battle. Some kind of big send off. Otherwise why keep him alive after the first Crimson battle. Hmm.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
More like a zombie held together by Stand magic and willpower.

Zombie is probably more accurate as he's tangible and can still physically fight.

I'm not totally buying he'll just fade away, disintegrate or whatever when time's up. I think he's got one last role to play after the Secco battle. Some kind of big send off.

He'll probably have a heroic sacrifice in the final battle. We'll probably have half the cast slaughtered like the Dio battle.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
He'll probably have a heroic sacrifice in the final battle. We'll probably have half the cast slaughtered like the Dio battle.
True. It's probably too much to hope everyone will level up with the arrow. Foregone conclusion Giorno will but I'm curious if any others will.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts