Can 4KIDS Become 24/7 network?

Light Lucario

Staff member
Yeah, but it's not a part of Comast Digital Cable package and I really wished it was.

That's a shame. I was hoping that it was a part of that package so I could finally watch the FUNimation channel. Oh well.

TKnHappyNess said:
The question is who would really watch it? Without Pokemon, they only have a few good shows with the rest being bad.

With all due respect, that's more of an opinion than a fact. Besides that, as others have mentioned it already, 4Kids doesn't have that many dubs for a 24/7. They would have to use their original shows, as well as third party acquisitions, in order to fill up the schedule and I think that would cost too much for them to even think about right now.

mumbo

Look skyward
Off-topic: Who do you think should pick up the licenses of the shows that 4Kids lost?
Well I wish Funimation would pick up the licenses to Ultimate Muscle and Shaman King, not to redub them per se but just so they got DVD releases.

Beyond that, eh.

Game Freak 4

TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
I'm not sure what to say. I mean, a channel might anger even more people. And a lot of that hate might spread on the internet. Do we really want that.

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
funmation co went out of bussinoss years ago - i watch dinoking

FUNimation is still very much alive, and what does watching Dinosaur King
have to do with the topic of a 4Kids channel? FUNi doesn't dub Dinosaur King, for one thing.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
I'm not sure what to say. I mean, a channel might anger even more people. And a lot of that hate might spread on the internet. Do we really want that.

The internet attracts hate and complaints the way that light bulbs attract moths. People are going to complain about something regardless of what happens. That's not a valid argument against the notion of 4Kids channel, which is only hypothetical anyway.

TheTerror

Well, it would be extreamly expensive for 4Kids to run a 24 hour network and since they had problems doing a 4 hour block every saturday on Fox my guess would be no, they will never have their own network. First they would have to hire a massive, massive staff, then comes the licensing of shows and material, bump creations, benefit bills and medical, buying satellites, equipment, output, input and everything else known to man, it just wouldn't work for them with the current state of economy and interestin in animation. Plus they would probably never actualy be their own network, they would maybe have to be a part of a bigger company like Turner or Viacom or something to make it work.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts