"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Release Date: March 8th, 2019

captainmarvellogo2-jpg.200632

captainmarvellogo-jpg.216582

“This Captain Marvel’s name is Carol Danvers," said Feige. "This film has been in the works almost as long as Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy before it came out, and one of the key things was figuring out what we wanted to do with it. Her adventures are very earthbound, but her powers are based in the cosmic realm.”

- Previous thread:
"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Speaking if, sigh, Marvel Legends toy describes Law's character as "Leader of the Starforce team, Yon-Rogg is a hero among the Kree and a key asset to the Supreme Intelligence in the war against the Skrulls."
Okay, at this point he's either one or the other or there's some kind of switcheroo in this movie (granted, this film does have Skrulls in it) :sweat:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That part at the beginning...looks like Carol is flying some kind of experiment plane? It looks like alien tech :confused:?
Agreed, way too advanced for the 90s. Perhaps S.H.I.E.L.D. salvaged some alien tech from the Kree's previous visit to Earth and started secretly adapting the tech in USAF experimental flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Please help find lost media of English dubs like DiC knights of the zodiac, 4kids Funky Cops, Gogoriki, Hasbro Idaten Jump
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I'll be having a nice family barbecue tomorrow to celebrate. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wonder why Nickelodeon still shows We Make Fun version 1 promo even though version 2 has been updated this year?
Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.

Featured Posts