Cartoon characters you feel sorry for.....

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
Here's yet another one I forgot to mention: Jay Sherman.

The guy never found out who his parents were, is constantly made fun of because he's bald and overweight, yelled at because he has an opinion different from the majority, labeled gay over and over when he isn't gay, was divorced twice, and other reasons that I don't remember at this time (I'm tired).

candy17

Black, White, and Amorous
Blue Jay Sherman

Originally posted by JTurner954
Here's yet another one I forgot to mention: Jay Sherman.

The guy never found out who his parents were, is constantly made fun of because he's bald and overweight, yelled at because he has an opinion different from the majority, labeled gay over and over when he isn't gay, was divorced twice, and other reasons that I don't remember at this time (I'm tired).

When was Jay divorced again? I know he broke up with this woman named Ardeth, but who else did he marry?

Last edited by a moderator:

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
They aired it last night. The episode where Jay's son, Marty, went out with the girl and he went to Cuba to see her. Then in order to get to Cuba, Jay had to marry the woman from Cuba (She wanted citizenship and "I'm going to divorce him and take half of his money").

Condiment King

custom user title
Tim Drake - Not only because of BB:ROTJ, but also because in much of TNBA, it is really just Batman and Batgirl and Robin isn't even there. It is like Batgirl is Batman's sidekick now. Extremely underrated.

Buttons - Someone please chain Button to his doghouse so that he absolutely CAN'T save that girl again.

Fred Flintstone - ESPECIALLY in the Fred twin/time travel episodes where he is blamed for something he didn't do.

Daffy Duck - C'mon, this duck isn't stupid. He is treated like a half-wit by Bugs Bunny in "Duck! Rabbit! Duck!" and other shorts.

Donald Duck - Never in the spotlight. Most hilarious Disney shorts I've ever seen star him.

Plucky Duck - The "Baby Plucky" episodes are classics!

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
Originally posted by ionglkyle

Daffy Duck - C'mon, this duck isn't stupid. He is treated like a half-wit by Bugs Bunny in "Duck! Rabbit! Duck!" and other shorts.

Bad example, since Daffy usually STARTS the entire thing in the "Duck Season, Rabbit Season" cartoons by trying to fool Elmer into shooting Bugs. In those cartoons, he had getting his beak blown off coming.

Drachentöter

Good night. And good luck.
Hey, my first post on the WBC!

I don't feel sorry for the Trix Rabbit at all, because...I hate Trix. And sharing makes you weak.

:D Kidding, kidding.

I do feel for Lucky. Endless persecution by glutonnnous children who've memorized that stupid marshmellow poem by heart, so you know he's going to lose eveyrtime.

Sonny from Cocoa Puffs too. That is some major addiction he has. Must take some major rehab to get the chocolate out of your eyes.

I'd say the same for the Honeycomb Craver, but he just looks so damn cuddly! And I doubt there's anyway to heal him.

But the most pitiful, miserable, depressed character of all time who ever had to suffer the injustice of real life and the misfortune of being average:

Charlie Brown.

No one can top poor Chuck.

Blight

Walking radioactive biohazard
Originally posted by Nadine
It's the same site that's in my profile: http://www.geraldfield.com/nadinesplace

Thanks, I think your site is great! It's one of the most informative I've ever seen. I escpecially love the backstage section. I've been dying to find screengrabs from the Hey Arnold! nicksculives, since I never saw any of them when they first aired, and now I finally got to see what the voice actors look like! I absolutely love your site! Keep up the good work. :)

See ya!
Blight

Kryten

I've been Pony'd
Dr. Zoidberg: He's pathetically lonely, desperately poor, and constantly starving. All the guy wants is friends, and a nice hot meal maybe?

Nadine

Procrastinatrix
Thanks!

Any I completely agree with you on Dr. Zoidberg... I feel bad for the poor guy, erm, lobster-creature.

GZA tha Genius

H.N.I.C.
*Trix rabbit - This poor bastard will never get the cereal or the yoguart.

*Willie E.Coyote - All the years he spent on inventions he could never catch the Roadrunner.

*Any cartoon cat that chases a bird and/or a mouse.

*Dr. Claw (Inspecter Gadget) - Chasing someone how had dumb luck like Gadget would make you want to put a gun to your head.

J.C.

Citizen of Cobra-La
The Trix rabbit actually did get the cereal once when they had that poll where you could vote on if he'd be allowed to eat a bowl of trix he won in a race while wearing a disguise. It was a long time ago though, but does anyone else remember it? I'm very proud to say that I was one of the kids who voted for the rabbit to finally eat a bowl. ;)

Eric B

They used to do that every election year from around the late 70's up to the early 80's
*Any cartoon cat that chases a bird and/or a mouse.
Not necessarily. Heathcliff and Pumpkin Puss are two cats who usually win with the mice they chase, and then you feel sorry for the poor mouse. It's like a total opposite extreme from Sylvester and others.

ChandaK562

Originally posted by Delia97
WORST OF ALL... man, I feel her pain every day i'm stuck with particular people. Season 4. She finally gets out of the lab. Zeeltor comes in to take over... and ZED STICKS ELLE WITH AGENT X. WORST THING EVER! I feel SOOOOO BAD for Elle. X is rude, obnoxious, hot-tempered, and a complete idiot. He's pompus, and he calls her a sheep for wanting to drive an LTD.

HOW. DARE. HE??

X is NOT the worst thing ever! Elle should be glad to be with him. And I like the SUV! Nice and roomy. And high up so you can see better.

And in the end of THAT episode, he uses her as bait for the baruga. Dude. I feel SOOOO BAD for Elle. She does not deserve that crap.

Well, Elle told him to protect and serve. What was he supposed to do? He was obeying her orders! Did you want the poor alien to disobey and let humans get eaten?

Chanda
X fan

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts