Cartoon Network International News Thread 15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
What about letting people post whatever they like, as long as they don't break the forum laws?
That's what I meant. You can still post the variety of info, but that's just MY focus what you quoted.

Also, Daffyrocks' message turned out to be a joke, and apologised to me via a conversation.

Last edited:

Francisque

That's what I meant. You can still post the variety of info, but that's just MY focus what you quoted.

Also, Daffyrocks' message turned out to be a joke, and apologised to me via a conversation.
It wasn't directed to you actually, AT ALL, sorry if I had sounded arrogant to you, no intention at all!

J10

You are just forcing us (old CN continuity posters) to post less frequently. We can post whenever we want. First it was J10 who was fed up with them, and now it is you?
What’s wrong with you? Don’t mention me.

I’m not nervous.

BlooCNBoy02

What’s wrong with you? Don’t mention me.

I’m not nervous.
As I said to Francisque, Daffyrocks' "forcing" post was a joke. I don't have anything wrong with myself.

I deleted the whole sentence (yes, along with "and now it is you?") instead of just deleting your reference.

Reactions: J10

RegularCapital

Staff member
What about letting people post whatever they like, as long as they don't break the forum laws?

It's ridiculous some people want the forum threads to only have information they want, it's a community, as long as it's on topic it's fine, even if not everyone's cup of tea

Especially as these are tougher times for linear TV where there's not much to type about present day schedules, so we might even be free individually to post nostalgic stuff

My two cents!
And I say that in a respectful way, as forums should all be about being respectful of others

As far back as I can remember on this thread, we always posted old continuity videos that were recently uploaded or asked/answered questions or did research regarding Cartoon Network outside the U.S. regarding the past.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
This video looks fake for me - the bug is in higher quality than rest of footage.
now that you mention it... some of the bumpers and promos, plus the commercials, do seem different in quality than the others. Some even have a VHS noise and filter, while the others not. What you said also can be noticed in the Dee Dee / Cow filler

But at this point, why would anyone do fake videos like these?

Last edited:

Francisque

I think it's the opt outs with different DOGs and even different picture quality, but I MIGHT be wrong

JulianRO

Another example of Romanian on the Hungarian audiotrack of CN CEE, this time it's Evil Con Carne.
That person who uploaded it actually has an obsession for a stupid creepypasta for Krowten Nootrac (Cartoon Network written in reverse) and even posts fake schedules of this "block" on tvp.netcollect.ru:

Sorry for off-topic, but just to let you know who is the person behind.

BlooCNBoy02

The Hungarian versions of the newly refreshed CN CEE promos sound like this: "Today at XX:YY on Cartoon Network, and stream it here."

BlooCNBoy02

"And watch it every day on CN" would have been a better option.
Or just a little modification: "and stream it on Max". Your option is way worse than the official one: doubling the channel name?

The official one sounds like as if the announcer wants to stream the shows on CN rather than Max.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Or just a little modification: "and stream it on Max". Your option is way worse than the official one: doubling the channel name?

The official one sounds like as if the announcer wants to stream the shows on CN rather than Max.
Mine is worse? Ok. I never said the doubling. What I meant is for example "new episodes of Teen Titans Go weekdays at 14:50 and watch it every day on Cartoon Network". If they refuse to say Max for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts