Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
UBC using Michael Jackson's Thriller in that ad break bumper is legendary.
It was and is a frequent sight on a ton of channels on UBC/Truevisions, obviously they have been using off-the-shelf library tracks from places I don't know for 20 years now
The Law forces channels to put atleast 1 Turkish made cartoon so that's why it's there.
It's kinda like the EU regulations. Love it or hate it, the local content regulations are in the law.

ballwa44

Just don't bring Ibi from TRT because it was known for having a calque of AT's art style.
1724443639973.png

You weren't kidding! Additionally, "calque" is an interesting way to spell "plagiarism". xD

Pro D Yungster

Make the Break the Fake the Take!
.... I actually don't think DB og has aired on CN India thought. GT, DBZ, Kai and Super, yes, but not the OG

TURBOKAN™

Yesterday's airing of T&J Lost Dragon was censored (as audio and video) and it was CN's own dub too. I found a HD synced copy with uncut audio and the muted line is:

"Dark Magic"

And they cut this scene entirely:

"If you try that then I will use my dark magic to turn yall into pig"

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts