Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yesterday's airing of T&J Lost Dragon was censored (as audio and video) and it was CN's own dub too. I found a HD synced copy with uncut audio and the muted line is:

"Dark Magic"

And they cut this scene entirely:

"If you try that then I will use my dark magic to turn yall into pig"
CN Turkey?

Reminds me that in more puritan Muslim countries, talking about magic is haram

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Here's a continuity of the actual Czech subfeed of CN CEE:

Notice how the first two breaks look the exact same (besides the bumper at the end)? That's because:
  • The Next More bumper of Total Dramarama doesn't exist there (or it's just an one-time error, can't tell)
  • They only have two promos (understandable, they're merging in a week)
  • The Czech subfeed doesn't have enough fillers. I recorded four breaks (and only kept three of them in the video), in which there were only two unique filler combinations. That's kind of sad, although I'm pretty sure this will change next week.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Well, the channel already had the habit of playing the same two promos every break (or just one of those occasionally) since some time. Besides, at one point they played the Gumball 3-seconds bumper where he kisses his own forehead literally everytime right after the commercial break ended, all day!!!! (it was so annoying)

I am surprised that they aren't playing the We Baby Bears filler from the epsiode with the cavemen that often anymore, as they also used to show that to death during the breaks, to the point I started hating it.

TURBOKAN™

This weekend Turkish feed won't air films but instead they'll air Looney Tunes Cartoons all day

Ekran Görüntüsü (879).png

Markus Nelis

CN Nordic hasn't aired any movies at all ever since the weekday and weekend schedule started to be the same in 2021. But we got an odd mix of movies in the late 2010s. Movies like Shrek, Monster in Paris. It seems they had the right to a big DreamWorks catalog.

Although there's a potential PT/DE/Nordic feed, you getting movies in the future seems to be unlikely so enjoy your local feed while you can. I know that you loved CN Africa but times have changed.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts