Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

Francisque

That's what I meant. Mostly all the promos are the same now. Merging wouldn't make a difference. The only thing is that local feeds will get textless.
Yeah: honestly, as much as people are attached to their local feeds especially in the Munich areas, there's not much to lose these days

The Munich feeds on particular (which are going to likely move to two Munich feeds only, probably spread to other Nordic and Iberian areas too) do not differ much in terms of scheduling, with the exception of CN Germany

That and the fact that we recently posted a lot more than the usual
Well, we're some of the most active part of the website I believe, with also a few active and frequent members

Now, when these supposed mergers will take place, there'll be even more to type

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
We will likely see 100.0 in our lifetime because of the popularity of the International CN threads :D
I visited the 1st one days ago. It had 14K messages by the time the 1K system started. If it was broken up, this would have been 30.0.

Markus Nelis

I visited the 1st one days ago. It had 14K messages by the time the 1K system started. If it was broken up, this would have been 30.0.
It makes sense to start a new one after every 1k messages. I didn't know data was lost. I suggested 100 pages but now I'm glad they decided to keep it 1k. Because it's understandable.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
It makes sense to start a new one after every 1k messages. I didn't know data was lost. I suggested 100 pages but now I'm glad they decided to keep it 1k. Because it's understandable.
It really makes sense, but the quoted message was just a fact.

Francisque

2013-2014 for me, especially with the rage and the fallout of the change from CN Africa to CN Portugal.
Man, it's 10 years ago!

You couldn't definitely ask for them to remain with a non local feed for ever!
Not economically viable in any form

Also, it wasn't a fallout or a rage inducing event, just you were emotionally attached to that feed, nothing else

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
2013-2014 for me, especially with the rage and the fallout of the change from CN Africa to CN Portugal.
Change happens, for better or for worse. I was upset that the nightly CN schedule I was custom with since I was very young was changed to have more Gumball on the schedule. It's something that we sadly have to deal with.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Change happens, for better or for worse. I was upset that the nightly CN schedule I was custom with since I was very young was changed to have more Gumball on the schedule. It's something that we sadly have to deal with.
just like when I got somehow very emotionally upset after September 2014, when I noticed CN CEE started to move away from the older (pre-2010) shows gradually. They were only reduced to that Cartoon Toon Toon block, which clearly wasn't the same as airing them in the regular line-up.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts