Complete failures that happened during Nickelodeon's history

Vuxovich

This is the thread dedicated to the complete failures that happened during Nickelodeon's history. I will name an example:

The X's

It was a short-lived Nicktoon, its base is almost non-existent and Nickelodeon disregards it completely.

Will you please name the Nickelodeon shows that became the complete failures?

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'd say the others would have to be "Planet Sheen", "The Brothers Flub", Nick Studio 10, and "Tak and the Power of Juju" the series.

kanc

Don't forget Catscratch and Fanboy and Chum Chum along with Monster and Robot.
Robot and Monster actually.

Nick had so many one season wonder shows: Bunsen is a Beast, Cousins for Life, Drama Club, The Barbarian and the Troll, All That reboot, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader (John Cena version for Nick), America's Most Musical Family, Crystal Maze (2020), Monsters vs Aliens, WITs Academy, Talia in the Kitchen, 100 Things to Do Before High School, Wendell and Vinnie, The Astronauts, Fred the Show, Marvin Marvin, Star Falls, NFL Slimetime, The Beatbuds; Let's Jam, Kinderwood, Unleashed, Group Chat, Middle School Moguls, Keep It Spotless, The Adventures of Kid Danger, The After Party (there were actually 2 TV specials, plus webisodes were in youtube nickelodeon), Ride, Legendary Dudas, All in With Cam Newton, The Halo Effect, Noah Knows Best, Just for Kicks, The Other Kingdom, How to Rock, Fresh Beat Band of Spies, ReactToThat, You Gotta See This, Webheads, Deadtime Stories, Hollywood Heights, etc... (I can't list all) but these are examples of one season wonder shows.

Of course Warped! somehow is on life support, the season ended last March, and it's still unknown yet whether it's renewed or cancelled.

Tommypezmaster

Yakkity Yak-Made by people who thought kids are stupid.
Shuriken School-Wow it got praised by viewers and had a very short run.
The Mighty B!-Didn't even get merchandised when it was still a thing.

harry580

yeah, nick studio 10 is nick's biggest failure and not to mention the name maybe a insult to the closed universal studios Florida attraction:
1654921080479.png

kanc

yeah, nick studio 10 is nick's biggest failure and not to mention the name maybe a insult to the closed universal studios Florida attraction:
View attachment 297760
Nick Studio 10 in my opinion used to be a good idea, but the problem was during the show, they do interrupted segment for few seconds, which there were lots of complaints from social media.

ATSFGuy

The worst part was the interruption completely skipped over the part of the episodes that it was played over, as opposed to picking up where it left off.
In the begining, I first thought Nickelodeon was reviving U-Pick Live. But my enthusiasm quickly turned to disgust. NS10 would suffer extreme criticism from start to finish as the block became under scrutiny for animal abuse, wasting food, unfunny jokes, and most importantly interrupting the shows with dumb video clips.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts