"DC Studios' DC Universe" Movie News & Discussion Part 4 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Latest Justice League movie rumor: " Justice League also already exist(ed) in-universe and big film that will serve as the finale to the chapter will be far more ambitious than a simple superhero team up like a 5-man jl or 6-man avengers, which is why word is that Gunn will be writing and directing it himself. it will feature several factions and lots of characters, likely more than gunn has ever written for a project but the trinity will be the leads."

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Latest Justice League movie rumor: " Justice League also already exist(ed) in-universe and big film that will serve as the finale to the chapter will be far more ambitious than a simple superhero team up like a 5-man jl or 6-man avengers, which is why word is that Gunn will be writing and directing it himself. it will feature several factions and lots of characters, likely more than gunn has ever written for a project but the trinity will be the leads."
I just hope they don't overdo it for the first film honestly I think having a smaller Justice League movie is a good idea but if they want to jump bigger than I don't mind as long as it's written well. I guess no Justice League International movie?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I just hope they don't overdo it for the first film honestly I think having a smaller Justice League movie is a good idea but if they want to jump bigger than I don't mind as long as it's written well. I guess no Justice League International movie?
There's a JLI rumored in development, too. Feels like both are in the idea phase and not set in stone so maybe one will happen, one won't sort of thing. I'd prefer a JLI movie as well. I don't want to pigeonhole Gunn, but JLI seems more in his wheelhouse and I, too, am keen on a smaller scale. But then he'd have to convince WB of that, too.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
There's a JLI rumored in development, too. Feels like both are in the idea phase and not set in stone so maybe one will happen, one won't sort of thing. I'd prefer a JLI movie as well. I don't want to pigeonhole Gunn, but JLI seems more in his wheelhouse and I, too, am keen on a smaller scale. But then he'd have to convince WB of that, too.
I just feel like having a World's Finest then a smaller scale JL is the best way to go heck maybe have them face off against the Legion Of Doom, then again I don't see this happening until the very end of Chapter One. Now that I think about it is the whole story or saga gonna just be one chapter and not 2 or three? We'll have to wait and see

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I just feel like having a World's Finest then a smaller scale JL is the best way to go heck maybe have them face off against the Legion Of Doom, then again I don't see this happening until the very end of Chapter One. Now that I think about it is the whole story or saga gonna just be one chapter and not 2 or three? We'll have to wait and see
It sounds like the first JL movie is currently planned as the finale to Chapter One so the notion might be it's the culmination of threads from the other movies. LOD would be pretty cool. I'd assume/fear they want it to be an alien invasion story... let's hope they try for something different this go-around.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm guessing the original team had Superman, Batman, Hal as GL, and potentially others before they disbanded to make way for Max Lord's new team and the Authority...

And the official JL film will be a JL film as much as Avengers Infinity War and Endgame were Avengers movies :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm guessing the original team had Superman, Batman, Hal as GL, and potentially others before they disbanded to make way for Max Lord's new team and the Authority...

And the official JL film will be a JL film as much as Avengers Infinity War and Endgame were Avengers movies :p.
Would it have had Superman? I'm not so sure...

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts