December 2008 schedule info for DC and TD/Jetix (full month - updated 11/21)

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
The thing is I hope that Disney realizes that they're alienating a lot of people with the new channel.
I'm afraid that number might not be as big as you think.

'A lot of people' weren't watching the channel (yeah, probably because they didn't have access) in the first place, so there aren't 'a lot of people' to alienate.

DCFan101

i just realized that i can now access to toon disney! it's now my favorite morning channel:D

i just saw that disney channel is having a phineas and ferb marathon on december 26, why? is there anything special they are premiering?

DCFan101

Hey Burg,

I just saw a commercial for a new WOWP episode which premieres on December 31. You might wanna update the list!
Here's the link:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FxMSkgyq40

Alec

Webmaster, DC/DXD Fan
Hey Burg,

I just saw a commercial for a new WOWP episode which premieres on December 31. You might wanna update the list!
Here's the link:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FxMSkgyq40

It's Technically at Midnight so it's really January 1, 2009 so it's the January 2009 month.

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
I put it in the January thread but Toon Zone's e-mail system is still functioning at 0% and we still don't have ANYthing for Disney Channel in January.

And frankly, I'm not going to be too driven to keep adding updates based on "I saw a promo" posts.

When the mail issue is fixed, I'll slam it all in the Jan. thread.

henrys1996

I put it in the January thread but Toon Zone's e-mail system is still functioning at 0% and we still don't have ANYthing for Disney Channel in January.

And frankly, I'm not going to be too driven to keep adding updates based on "I saw a promo" posts.

When the mail issue is fixed, I'll slam it all in the Jan. thread.

Oh, crap.

henrys1996

It's Technically at Midnight so it's really January 1, 2009 so it's the January 2009 month.

Didn't they used to premiere new episodes of several DCOS in the past years on New Years'? I don't think they aired a new episode in 2008's New Year. Was it because of the '07-'08 Writers' Strike? I think so. Hopefully, they don't screw with the schedule again, but if they just happen to do so, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phineas77

God of War
I am waiting to see when the next episode of "Phineas and Ferb" will premiere, as well as the othe rshows. I guess at this rate, we won't know for some time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!

Featured Posts