International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moleoman

Its competitors, on the other hand, focussed on actually being global rather than staying premium channels in selected countries. Disney only started doing that in 2009. (unless you could Jetix, which again wasn't as widespread as CN or Nick worldwide)

Over here, when Disney Channel was launched in Poland in December 2006 the channel was available in Cyfra+'s higher-priced Komfortowy and Prestiżowy packages (the channel was also available until the end of December 2006 in remaining packages as part of promotion), which at the time also included CN PL/CEE and Jetix PL: https://media2.pl/media/13192-Disney-Channel-w-Cyfrzeplus.html while on Cyfrowy Polsat it was part of the basic Familijny package: https://www.tvpolsat.info/news.php?readmore=28

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
DC CZHU airing also similar YouTube bumper for Tangled Series preview and here endboard from last 5 episodes of Liv and Maddie promo:
BxbN6O4.jpg

I don't know, but I'm starting to feel optimistic. Maybe from September big changes are coming. Seems they are starting to use my notes :D

animegamer

Looks like Disney Asia is getting Spider-Man in October while Disney India is getting it next week!

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
@RandomMe I wouldnt expect that anytime soon unless something changed since back in June it was still "utopia". What I'm starting to feel is the channel getting a more premium feeling treatment. Simply more thought and creativity being put in the feed. And I think that's what it needs right now the most. Apart from HD which is said to launch in autumn finally. In combination with the premieres I think it will be a very strong quarter for the channel. They'll eventually split the feeds, but I kinda doubt they'd do it now. More premieres, more bumpers/promos and even HD is cheaper for them currently than two feeds.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Even DC PT cuts the credits of the DCOMs. When How to Build a Better Boy premiered, the credits were cut-off halfway through a subtitled song.

animegamer

Speaking about Descendants, why is the audio at a higher pitch compared to what it's supposed to be?

animegamer

I can give an example with Phineas and Ferb, this is what the theme song is supposed to sound like:

But it sounds like this on DC India and Asia:

animegamer

Strange thing is when DC Asia played the Ways to be Wicked music video few months ago it was the "lower pitch NTSC" version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts